talk to me about shampoo!

we were using halo and horns then switched to loreal kids and that ran out so im using a bottle of johnstons baby shampoo. I do use my conditioner on her ends after though cos her hair is curly, thick and tangles really badly.

Ive given up on baby shampoos. I had some kerastace Oleo Relax and have been using that on her hair as you need hardly any and its helping it be less dry, I also pop on some leave in conditioner. Or, the split ends stuff for Herbal essances is good to.

I stopped using shampoos of any kind when my LO had bad eczema at a few months old. Since then, I just use water and he has lovely hair, nice and shiny and healthy looking. Maybe just shampoo once a week and use water and maybe a little coconut oil at other times?

I use the same stuff on Tom as I do on my hair, which is Aussie 2in1 shamp & cond. It smells lovely too although he was washed with the Awesome Volume one this eve, will be interested to see his hair in the morn lol!

I gave up on baby shampoo months ago... now I just use a bit of my expensive stuff that the hairdresser recommends and am careful it doesnt get in her eyes.

She has the softest and silkiest hair now and I don't have too many bottles cluttering up the bathroom :)

If we need shampoo then I use Gaia or Earth Mama Angel Baby, but otherwise I don't bother. I second the coconut oil though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->