Talk to me about steam cleaners!

Pearls18

Reaction score
I would like to clean water type stains from my fabric sofa, will this do the job? What else are they good for? Cost? Recommendations?!

I have no idea about the water type stains but i have a fabric sofa, and with LO and the dog they get so grubby. Its this annoying fabric that seems to attract dog hair and we use the steamer to clean them every month or so. I also use mine to clean the entire house, the entire bathroom gets cleaned in minutes, tge kitchen, its amazing on the oven and hob. I clean toys, dog bed, the inside of the car when we had one. OHs trainers even get steamed and the carpets. It makes cleaning so easy. Which is great because i hate cleaning. The steamer paired with the kacher window vac means we actually have a clean home without spending hours cleaning. And i dont have to worry that maybe i didnt clean the product of the table and LO might get product on him. I actualy cant think of a single thing we havnt used it on.

At first we had a Poulty which cost about £50. It was great untill the handle broke while OH was steaming the floor, and the front piece shot across the room.
Then we got a little yello from ideal world aswell. Its brilliant and was about £50 aswell. its just so handy. I bet there are better brands out there but for £50 the little yello is fab. You get lots of attachments so can use it for every thing.

Im sorry if i sound like a tv add but i just really love the steamer. Im someone who hates cleaning with a passion and only do it because i have to but it really does make my life easier. Especially when i could be using that time playing with LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->