Talk to me ladies....

Hey_Beautiful

TTC #2
Reaction score
I am 39 years old, and have a 16 year old son. I was on BCP for 16 years, and stopped talking them when I got married August of last year. I went back on BCP in January because my face broke out TERRIBLE!!! (Please, don't judge me) Anywhoooooo, we really want a child so I stopped BCP at the end of my last cycle (March 18) and we BD every other day. On yesterday, I had lower abdomen twinges ~ which turned into pain, so I took a CBE Digital OPK and got the smiley face.
DH is out of town (left Wednesday, and we BD that morning) and will be back tomorrow (Sunday) around 6PM.
This morning (CD13 - 03/31/12 - Saturday) I took another CBE Digital OPK and the smiley face is gone.
I have 3 questions:
Have I ovulated - or am I currently in the window to ovulate.
Is tomorrow too late to BD?
Is Wednesday's Sperm still working??

Hi there,
TTC can be so confusing sometimes. Things have been similar for me this month with DH being unavailable.
A smiley face can mean anything from ov that day to 2 days later so for you I would say an ov date of anything between Sat -Mon. If you were having cramping I would say sooner though. Sperm can last anything between 3-5 days so you are still in with a chance if you ov'd Sat and I would BD Sun and Mon too to cover a later ov.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->