Talking?

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
Alright, my husband and I were dressing Valerie after her bath the other night. She was unhappy for some reason and was crying. Admist her cries, we both looked at each other and started squealing because she was saying what sounded like, "Mooom, mooom, mooom." Now obviously she does not know what she is saying, but the other day when it was just her and I, she started doing it again and laughing. Could this be the beginning of her saying "MOM" first? Ahhh, I was so delighted when I heard it. :happydance: Hubby was a little mad though, haha.

So cute!! All Sam ever says is dadada over and over again! I'm trying to teach him other things :laugh2: x

ah thats sssssssssssssssooooooooo cute x x

Very cool. Bren is still just gurgling. But he does vary his noise so is has the same rhythem as speach. Just the first steps.

Never know could be! Ella is still gurgling i think she will be a lazy one with everything , lets her big sister do it all!
too cute though ;)

So cute, could be the beginning of Mum, yay you xx Dec said mama at 5 months, but now it is daddeeee and Mum !!! Lol

My little boy does the same thing, but we are convinced it just part of his baby language and he isn't actually trying to say mom. It does sound so much like mamma though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->