TAM!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Looks like a woman in pink has been cut inhalf and dumped in that carriage.........you are not wanting that are you Suz? :wacko: :lol:

Hey it was a quickie photo shop. But lookie lookie who is driving the carriage.

Is that YOU?????? That woman in pink I was on about, who is cut in half :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I See Paul at the front AKA Kenny :rofl:

Class!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Personally I would have had him picking up the poo behind :rofl: :rofl:

Love Yah Babe! :baby:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yep that is me....but the photo cut off there....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love you too....That was so much fun. Where did your OH go.....!

:rofl: :rofl: That is sooo funny!

He is in the loo Ssshhhhhhhh..... :wacko:

Say Hello in the loo :hi: HELLO!!!!! :lol:

https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-002.gifDONT FALL IN!https://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/alles_moegliche/mixed-smiley-002.gif:hi: :hi:

Nahhh he is back and wanting to go to bed.....the wus :lol: Maybe he had a bad experience and needs to lay down? :sick::rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: NOW THERES A THOUGHT! NIGHT NIGHT LITTLE DADDY!:rofl:

Right then babe, I am going to lay the eggs out from the easter bunny for Jade & Paul :rofl: then hit the sack :( But I may very well be back if Alfie settles down once I get upstairs to bed!

If not, I will catch you tomorrow babe, have a lovely day, and Happy Easter! :hugs: xxx

Happy Easter To you TOO!!! XXX

Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul is settling Alfie, so I can annoy ya ;)

Oi Suz......You joined Paul and gone to bed? :cry: Well...... obviously not with Paul :lol:

fook sake tam do u ever sleep!!!

Apparently not :lol: Suz has got me on Calafornian time *sigh* I had to say good night to her in the end as the sun was rising and the birds were singing (and yes I was in danger of breaking into song :lol:).....YES it was bloody 6am!!!!!!! (we took this thread to MSN in the end ) :lol: Jade had me up at 8.55am to start Easter :dohh:

Lucky ole me! :baby:

YES it was bloody 6am!!!!!!! (we took this thread to MSN in the end ) :lol: Jade had me up at 8.55am to start Easter :dohh:

Lucky ole me! :baby:

Your own bloody fault!!!

No simpathy!!!

Oh and sort Alfie he's winging!!! lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You must be getting old and hearing things, as he is flat out :baby:

I aint complaining, me and Suz had a good laugh whilst you snored in your pitt :wacko: I was more up to listening to her than you, for some reason which I can't imagine? :rofl:

:hugs: WAS A VERY NICE EVENING.

Im going to have to take a day off soon so I can chat on your time!:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back