Taming the wilderness below

Ladylinks

Reaction score
Soooo I'd been humming and ahhhing about the state of my lady bush, part of me was like let nature take it's course, the other was saying GET THE WEED WHACKER!

The point that tipped me over the edge was the fact my lady garden was so out of hand it was making it's way towards my belly button and just stroking and feeling baby became ooo let's feel how prickly I am!

So I went all out and decided to wax instead of shave... Painful but I'm so pleased.

Anyone else so bored they've taken to waxing/shaving/Epilating random body parts?

Hahaha my OH said he doesn't mind 70's I say he has a fetish! Lol no contorting involved I'm not brave enough to do under lol was standing in my moms bedroom mirror she said I have no shame I say be proud! Let it all hang out!! Lol took 10 strips to make it look halfway decent. ....still chuffed. How sad am I!!

Same due date you say?! Gosh me glad I have an unofficial buddie this means I'm going to be well peeved if you drop before I do lols

Hahaha!! I did some landscaping the other day, it was a hack job as I can't see the poor old girl anymore and I put myself in all sorts of odd positions trying to do it!!

:rofl: love this post it made me giggle!!

I can't see down there anymore, and attempting do it in the shower is a bloody nightmare!!! I really do think I will have to be asking OH to do it for me sooner or later, I've been trying to do as much as I can but I've been failing miserably! :haha:

Haven't attempted anything yet but when I was pregnant with DS1, my bump was huge and I couldn't see anything at all so just slapped a bit of Veet down there and hoped for the best :haha:

haha theres no chance of me doing a decent job on it. I can usually get it in he shower still but then oh has to tidy up where i missed so he just did the whole thing.

I have been doing it blind until now, but I plan on standing in front of a mirror today (got a doc's appointment today and she will be checking me for all sorts of things, so yeah... I want to look atleast decently trimmed!)

I've been keeping myself well groomed by using a round cosmetic mirror on a stand in the shower. It flips around with a magnifying side too, so I just squat over it, and I can shave that way. It's actually very effective! LoL. My legs are darn tired and I get a *little* dizzy when I stand up for a min afterwards, but it's worth it. I don't want to be a jungle down there! LoL.

I used OH trimmer so it was set to a very short cut but not complete shave then stood in front of mirror so it's all very short at least. However I am pretty fortunate in that natural I only get a little triangle up front so i don't end up with anything crawling upwards or anything

I'm not opposed to going au naturel, bushy bush and all. Though I did manage to get my legs last weekend.

OH is scared at even looking at my Mary since I told him I have a varicose vein on mi vulva there would be no chance in him doin me a favour lol.

Oh I'm so glad everyone is the same as me!! I had to ask OH to help me last night it was so bad I was scared it would end up matted haha!

Haha, yep I can't see down there too but I've still been shaving just doing it by touch lol, there's no way I would ever ask my husband to help shave me down there.....the shame lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->