Tampons vs Towels

A

AppleBlossom

Which do you prefer to use? I use towels as I don't like the idea of tampons and TSS and such. But I know a lot of people don't like towels. Just curious

Tampons, used one once when i was in school, never looked back xx

im like you bex, always used to use tampons tho but ive developed this fear of them, well not tampons themselves but i have a massive panic about forgetting to take them out, so i stick with towels now.

I occasionally use a tampon, but mostly stick to towels. I feel more comfortable with them and happier using them.

Mooncup for me! but no option for that! saves a fortune in tampons and towels.

I have a mooncup but prefer Towels to tampons, only used to use tampons when I went swimming

Towels. tampoons are unconfotable and hurt me. I tried them once of twice.

they only hurt or feel uncomfortable when they aren't in properly.

I used to use pads for years until i felt brave enough to try tampons and i feel much cleaner wearing them.

never tried a tampon, really not keen on the thought of using them. Towels for me

i use towels mainly, my periods are so heavy and uncomfortable, it just suits me. x

I use both, sometimes tampons if flow is heavy along with a liner and sometimes just a towel. also depends on outfit, tight trousers and towels make me self consious!

i use a mooncup but prefer towels for night time

:rofl: can i just just ask whats a MOONCUP!? ....am i beeing thick?? hehehe xx

Mooncup for me too...before I found them I was a tampon gal.

A mooncup is a rubber eggcup shaped "cup" that you wear low down inside your vagina and you only have to empty every 6-8 hours. I found my periods were shorter and I had less cramping. So long as you keep it clean you shouldnt have any problems. Plus its great for environment as you can use it for years and years.

Emma.xx

I haven't worn pads since I was 15 (except now of course). Tampons only! Pads make me feel so gross

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->