Tampons vs Towels

tampons. I stuck a tampon in my very first period, before I even told my mother. :p
I hate "towels"... pads. They make me feel dirty and I feel like someone will be able to tell I'm wearing it. I bled for 3mo 3weeks after having Colton.. worst 4mo of my life!
Sometimes if I'm not bleeding bad I will wear just a small panty liner though.
Also, I've heard TSS is mainly with SUPER tamps.. I use regulars... dont know if it makes a difference.

Towels, I tried tampons a few times but I feel uncomfortable with them and with a head like mine I am terrified of TSS as I would probably forget about it.

For me it depends how evil the :witch: is being .. but generally tampons for me :)

I use towels but can use tampons if I need to if I want to go swimming or something. I find tampons uncomfortable though

Towels - I use to use Towels years ago, then went onto Tampons, but they are uncomfortable and I find them messy and a pain to fit in, I have since gone back to Towels, they seem much cleaner and safer.

Id like to use Tampons but am a bit sure about them - how to know what flow to get etc, am worried about leaking in them.

I like towels and have always used them but I also worry that im going to have a bit of a leak one day!

Tampons.

Towels make me feel dirty. And they're not comfortable.

tampons all the way, if you insert them correctly you shouldt feel them. The applicator ones are the best as they help get them in as deep as they need to be, wheras the manual ones can be a little... shallow lol and you can sometimes feel them.
xxxxx
I used towels a few times but I felt so icky, I also hated the feeling of being sat for a while, then standing up and feeling it flow out of your body onto the towel. Blerrrg!

I usedto always use tampons.
But after having the children, i find them uncomfortable so its towels for me too.

I'd have to say tampons too, i hate the drippy feeling of pads (sorry tmi)
plus i once got a pad stuck to my lady fluff it kinda folded over in my knickers :blush: NEVER again!!!
:hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"