Tampons vs Towels

I use both, towels on light days and during the night. Tampons during the heavier days or when going out for a couple of hours.

Hmmm I use them about equally.

One time I got sick, not seriously fortunately, because I left my tampon in too long :blush: I had to go home from school and felt nauseous and tired.. sooo humiliating, lol.

But I find when I use towels, I assume this means pads, I get rashes sometimes and find them to be messier..

Definitely a mooncup - they made life a lot easier!

I use towels...don't know how to use tampons :blush:

Since giving birth i can't seem to use tampsons, i usually use regular (when i did) but i feel like they are slipping out...so i just stick to towels now and I've been doin pelvic floor excercises like mad. Anyadvise? I wanna use tampax again!!

Mooonnnn cup(pig).com :rofl:

:rofl: Whenever hubby or I see the advert at the top of BnB we sing that lol Glad we're not the only ones!! :rofl:

I lovelovelove tampons compared to towels; towels make me feel so icky - dirty, unclean and sweaty! But I can't use tampons at the moment with my coil. Apparently there is a risk of the coil being pulled out with the tampon :( I hate towels but I'm stuck with them until I get this coil removed! :hissy:

I might look in to the moooncuuup.com solution... I have such heavy periods that with towels I am spending about £8 per period! Tampons never seemed hardly near so expensive! I leaked less with them and didn't need to change so often!

Mooonnnn cup(pig).com :rofl:

:rofl: Whenever hubby or I see the advert at the top of BnB we sing that lol Glad we're not the only ones!! :rofl:

We sing it too!! :rofl:

I use towels. Tampons are horrible and uncomfy. Make me feel light-headed and sick... =/

Also, prefer to have something in my pants rather than something sat up inside me for hours on end. THAT sounds more unhygenic to me... :sick:

xx

I use both, my :witch: can at times be really heavy so towels are good. But then i found the tampons for really heavy flow and have used them.

I use towels 1 day thru my cycle to reduce the risk of TSS.

V x x

Interesting thread.

I use tampons but use pant liners at night.

I have only used towels when I was a teenager.

They make me feel smelly and dirty too

Its good old towels for me! back in the day before my poor lady garden wasnt stretched by 2 children i could wear tampons, but now they dont do tampons for buckets :rofl::rofl:

So im strictly towels :rofl:

tampons for me feel much cleaner then a towel (not that i have used one for oer 15 months)

DivaCup for me. Canada's version of the mooncup.

i feel dirty when I use towels, i only use one at night and at the very end of a period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->