Tandem buggies- please help! Britax B Dual or Phil & Teds?

lozenge

Reaction score
Hi all

We are expecting baby no.2 in June, when DS will be 20 months old. We have been looking at tandem buggies. I like the look of Britax B-Dual, and OH likes phil & teds. We have ruled out the iCandy peach as DS is quite big and hardly fit in it, plus it takes agggggges to disassemble.

Any thoughts on either would be appreciated :flower: xx

I love the b-dual. We had a play at a shop in croydon and loved it. x

love the b-dual, had a play about in mothercare an loved it, seats seem'd spacious an was a smooth ride while pushin round store. not sure weight wise one you get 2 kids in it tho :/

i have the phill and teds and i love it my daughters almost three and mostly walks now but we use it on day trips and when shopping.really easy to handle. only downfall is that it's difficult to hold bags of shopping! x

Phil and teds I would say, as there's loads of accessories for everything.

I looked at the phil and teds but saw a little girl in the vbottom seat and she could touch the wheels. I have the peach blossom and must say I find it really fast to assemble and diassemble :shrug:

ah, phil and teds would be my choice, i looked at the other and then saw the weight - there was no way that i'd be able to lift it onto a bus or every out the car! So we got the phil and teds - we wanted a pram that could take two babies but also work well for one - only a few on the market in that category.
Good luck with your shopping!

Phil and teds all the way! i looove mine but have to sell it due to dd2 being a heffa lump shes very long and was almost 10lb at birth . my other dd and ds fitted in it perfectly and im sure once dd2 is 6 months i will be buying another lol xx not looking forward to saying bye bye :(

i would go for the b-dual i have friends who have both and i dont like how the older child is right in top of the baby in the phil and teds at least with the bdual bubba is further back

if you have a maxi cosi and use the adaptor then the older child sits in the doubles kit under the car seat, problem sorted

ah i didnt know u could do that but lo's r only ment to be in carseat for 2 hrs a at a time so i would prob still go bdual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->