Tantrums at 10 weeks!!!!

Emmea12uk

The Folic acid police!
Reaction score
My little tom throws the most hugest tantrums he can whenever i take the bottle away to wind him and it only started this week! I don't understand why, he is such a good little baby. The problem is, if i wind him less he gets colic, if i carryon and wind him regardless, he gets colic because of all the wind he is taking in with this tantrum! I am at a complete loss. Has anyone else's LO started doing this around a similar age?

Hannah's been doing this for weeks! We just put the pacifier in her mouth if she fusses after taking the bottle away, wind her, than give her the bottle back. Works 99% of the time

Keira does it as well. It drives me crazy, she acts like I dont feed her often!

Sam is 7 weeks now, and we´ve had this for a while. I think it stems from our trials at breastfeeding and he just wasn´t getting any milk out from me - I think now he thinks he´s not going to get any food and panics and starts screaming. He gets all red in the face and literally thrashes his arms and legs around - I´ve had to blow on his face a few times to make him breathe again!

As soon as I take the bottle from him to wind him, he´s scream as well. He´s starting to get better, but I think its just a case of waiting it out.

Tabs started doing this when using diff type bottle,used to claw at my face and beat hands at me! nice!
Since using Dr browns bottle i dont even have to wind her halfway....she now lets me know when she needs winding by poking tongue out at the teat,then sit up and sure enough a bigggg natural burp comes straight out then on with the rest of the feed.....on these bottles sometimes i dont even have to wind her until the end now! Great stuff!
From moody,windy,colicy baby who would only snack during the day doing a max of 3oz a time and now draining 5oz straight off5-6 times a day plus booby!

ah thanks girls! that makes me feel so much better! His colic got terrible over the last four days tho and i couldnt understand it given that he never really suffered with it, but today we used Dr Browns bottles and guess what, no tantrums and no colic! Magic Dr Brown saves the day again!

Sonny - have you changed the teats on the Dr Browns?? They come with stage one and Tom uses stage two on the avent ones.

ah thanks girls! that makes me feel so much better! His colic got terrible over the last four days tho and i couldnt understand it given that he never really suffered with it, but today we used Dr Browns bottles and guess what, no tantrums and no colic! Magic Dr Brown saves the day again!

Sonny - have you changed the teats on the Dr Browns?? They come with stage one and Tom uses stage two on the avent ones.

Sorry hun been away for a few days.
Tabs is on level 3 teat as her milk is so thick! they are for 6month plus babes

If you need any level 2 let me know as i have 6 here which i never got to use xxx

Sorry hun been away for a few days.
Tabs is on level 3 teat as her milk is so thick! they are for 6month plus babes

If you need any level 2 let me know as i have 6 here which i never got to use xxx

oh you angel! i cant take the mornig feeds lasting an hour any longer lol! will pm you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->