Tapatalk forum app for iphone ipad and ipod touch

jenny873

Reaction score
Hi, ive just baught an app on my iphone called tapatalk to view a forum i use, it says on it that there are 4000+ forums that use it and if people use other forums that arnt on there to recommend it to the forum administrator. Its really good, dont know if it would be worth admin looking into it depending if many people would benefit from it, do many of you have iphone, ipad or ipod touch?

I think its free to add your forum to it but it costs the user £1.79 for the app, worth it though as it is brilliant for tracking what topics you have participatef in, dont know if it would be worth mentioning it to admin xx

there was a thread like this in the testing area hun, if you want to read it :thumbup:

Oo i searched tapatalk and nothing came up x

Admin said they used it on their sister site but will now make a mobile version of BnB instead ;)
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/401289-pretty-please-iphone-forum-enabler.html

I think its nice that BnB will cover everyone with a mobile version - not all members have an iphone so its something everyone could utilise

Ooooo I hope they do because I tried using BnB on my Iphone but it took forever and a day to load! Lol

Would be fab if B&B got Tapatalk :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->