Tarot readings?

AlwaysTheAunt

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone has ever had a fertility tarot reading for fun? And if anything has ever come true from it?

I've seen some lovely ladies on tiktok and got a reading from Tas tarot a couple months ago. Im interested in hearing if anyone else had has one :)

I wouldn't consider myself spiritual/a full believer but probably more than a skeptic lol

Will comment the highlights of mine in the next comment :)

Card pulled of significance/conception - 5 of coins / early autumn (uk) so September. (Although i hope sooner).

Personality - judgement card. Assetive/likes to be in charge.

Gender - Baby Boy

Sign when i have conceived - Rainbows (I've been seeing these everywhere on social media and a few in person since the reading)

Significant numbers - 6, 10 and 12. (Can be dates, cycle days or just repetitive number i see)

Pregnancy symptoms - vomiting & acne. (Opposite of my pregnancy with my daughter).

Right now its june (6th month) and i ovulated on the 10th (10?!). Im hoping i find out im pregnant 12dpo! That would be bang on numbers. Fingers crossed!

i have seen them been done but never had one. Always interested me.

Neither had I! Since i fell pregnant so fast with my daughter i decided to get one, because why not hey?

Neither had I! Since i fell pregnant so fast with my daughter i decided to get one, because why not hey?

where did u get it? I noticed ur Uk. I seen online adverts for it but never know to trust them to pay.

where did u get it? I noticed ur Uk. I seen online adverts for it but never know to trust them to pay.

Via email, shes in the UK but im in Australia :)

I went through her website and back then was a 3 day turnaround but shes been inundated with orders so taking a bit longer link below

Tas Tarot

There's a bunch of YouTube channels that do live readings through live streams as well.

So I had a few readings, I ended up with 2 that said September. Then the third came back July/August a few days after the second one and would see ducks.

Then had another say November, and recently i had a re read from the first one (as september was when i went to the dr and found low iron and low vit d). And she also Said november with 22 and 5 being significant numbers. Houses painted pink as a sign and a boy.

Well ive seen a LOT of ducks recently, still see rainbows everywhere and finally saw 1 picture of a girls room painted pink. We bd on 22nd and today the 5th i had a faint bfp so I have everything crossed this is real! Will try update if/when i do finally get a bfp. (Afternoon test was bfn)

20211205_064425.jpg

And I read and it helped me a lot. I read tarot cards on https://tarotоо.com/ and they showed me two children. I wasn't planning a second child and I was told that even if I wanted to, I wouldn't get pregnant. But two months later I got pregnant. I am already 8 months pregnant and very happy!

Last edited:
my mom does tarot cards so i just ask her to do mine.. shes not been wrong for me yet so yes i believe even though i dont want to lol

I've had mine read and I've read my own....both said July/August! I will update if I finally get a BFP. She said girl, all my readings I do for myself say twins, and we have been talking about IVF, but I don't think we're going to do it this cycle. Today is CD1.

I am hoping for a long awaited pregnancy. My husband and I have not been able to have a baby for several years. Although everything is in order medically. I want to turn to Thoreau cards and see what they will predict to me. Maybe someone here can recommend a good Thorologist with experience? I would be grateful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->