Tattoo of LO's name.

C

Ceejay123

I really want a tattoo with my little guys name on me... But I've no idea where to have it! I already have four tattoos, that have taken up the places I like! I don't like them on the wrist as it seems quite common in my group of friends. I'd love a tattoo at the back of my neck but I don't think it'd look right? I really don't like foot/leg tattoos. x

I'm planning on getting LOs name tattooed at the back of my neck too :thumbup: but then I think not many ppl will see it but like you I don't want it on my wrist lol

Cx

My friend has her LOs name on her neck and it looks nice

Personally I don't like names tattoos though if I end up with 5 kids I don't want a massive list of names all over me lol, I have a hedgehog tattoo for big LO and will be getting one for baby LO soon not sure what yet x

I like them near the ear, along the hair line as you can cover it up or have it on show and it looks really cute when you have your hair up. This is where I'm getting my next one put.

Xx

I have one on the side of my arm by my wrist. I had it before everyone decided to copy tulisa :roll:

I have the kids names on my forearm and on either hand on the side.

V xx

When I have kids, I plan on getting it tattooed on my ankle. Around the ankle will be my last name, and almost dangling will be the names. Almost like a bracelette

I have mine on the inside of my arm going from my elbow to my armpit. I also have tattoos on my back, the back of my hip and my ankle. Next on my list is my tummy to cover the stretch marks :haha:

Mines are in my hands and outer arms, and I have lyrics on my inner upper arm.

I have a tattoo behind one ear, love it.. But it makes it a bit difficult. I'm thinking back of my neck/lower back / Hip.. Gah ill decide some day ! x

Totally get you though about running out of places-I'm stumped where my next will go too!

Can i just suggest to not get any writing on your wrist or ankles...just because if you want delecate type...it will be harder to do because of all the small bones/tendans...often distorting the image.

all my tattoist friends say that it one of there worst places to tattoo as the image/words never come out smooth.

personally i like Hip, or back of shoulder or even near your collar bone.

My friend has her kids names on her neck, but her hubby is japanese so their names are in kanji characters. Look lovely and easily covered for work :) I have my daughter's name on my back (again so it can be covered for work).

I think it’s a great idea :) I have a tattoo at the bottom of my back of fairies with fairy dust trailing behind them...it looks really cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->