Tattoo on forearm.

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
I want a pin up girl on my forarm.

But im a huge wuss. Ha. I have two names on my wrists and could just stand that lol.

Has anyone got one, and how much it hurt?! X

tattoos where ever you get them are painful but any where more fleshy is better in my experence.

I dont have one on my forearm but do have the whole of my back and left leg...and i can safely say the fatty bits on my leg where much better then the rest.

but i do give a warning, forarms are really hard to cover up if you need to for work, even as some one who has plently i always advise to get them in places that if need be can be covered. maybe top of arm instead?

but i love pin up girls, my hubby has one on his arm of me :smug:

I've got a anchor on my forearm, it's about 15cm in size total and it didn't hurt apart from one bit, my feet killed though was so painful! when it came to job interviews i just wore a long sleeved cardi so no problem there :)

I have a butterfly on my forearm and I thought it hurt more than the rose I got on hip lol I'm a big wuss too and don't even know how I convinced myself to get them done :flower:

I have a half sleeve done (upper arm) part of it was a cover up and it didn't hurt a bit.

Love pin-ups too :D I have the Goddess of Mercy and compassion tattooed on mine -0 she's otherwise known as the Compassionate rebel!

Go for it! ;)

ETA: My hubby has me as a pin up tattooed on his lower leg...It's so beautiful!

so im getting it haha. going to go and look at a prices this weekend.. im shitting it! OH has a cover up of two roses with bubbas names its lush, he wants to gerberas liek where having as wedding flowers added on :D

heres what i want or something like this:

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltnr15vcwv1qiaiixo2_1280.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-03eMtWwR044/Tgxwswpi40I/AAAAAAAAAp0/7xnCcnCKNGk/s1600/Retro_Snow_White_by_mimi_na.jpg
https://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/127/6/8/bell_pin_up_session_2_by_lavonne-d4ywm3u.jpg

orrrr

a old school pin up, but she has to be abit more curvier as i am haha.

i like the first one!

i was in waterstones the other day and they had a amazing pin up girl book...cant for the life of me remember what it was caled - so not much help.

The first one is gorgeous!!!

Please post me some pics when you've had it done.
I really should have mine finished - It's going to continue over my shoulder, down my back rib cage (side) and then finish at my hip and bum!

I really like them, i dont have a tattoo myself, but i love them. Pin-up girl tattoos are awesome, i love the Disney Belle one you used as an example!

Good luck, i'd love to see it if you do get it done :)

I've never seen cartoon type pin-up tatts before!

I have a swallow on each inner forearm and it honestly wasn't that bad. I have found fleshier parts to be the least painful to get tattooed.

I love the Disney princess pinup theme. Awesome!
I have Amy Winehouse on my leg , prob the least painless because I was so intrigued at watched every move!

I have the lyrics that are in my signature on my forearm and it didn't hurt - only a little at my wrist bone and my elbow. but I had just given birth the month before and nothing could compare to that lol! x

Forearm is fine, it s nice place as you can choose to watch or not. Sometimes its good to be able to see whats going on soyou know when the needles hitting and when its abuot to so no nasty surprises.

If you can give birth you can get tattooed no problem.

It frame of mind mostly. If you want the ink you'll sit and sit still.

IF you know youre a bit of a wuss make sure you eat well before you go, plenty of carbs for slow release energy and take some chocolate with you and a drink to keep you going while youre getting inked...low sugar levels is always a recipe for feeling a bit rough during or after.

Obviously thats more important for bigger pieces,if youre under the needles for a couple hours you need a little something to keep you going.

Take a book or an ipod to keep you distracted, or just talk to the artist just keep yourself busy so you dont dwelling the dammit thats sore feeling.

I have all around my forearm done down to the wrist and the outside was less stingy than the inside but none of it was that bed.

but i do give a warning, forarms are really hard to cover up if you need to for work, even as some one who has plently i always advise to get them in places that if need be can be covered. maybe top of arm instead?

It s not as bad as you would think I work in a secondary school and have almost a full sleeve, my chest and some on my calves its never been an issue....it would only be an issue if you work in an industry where short sleeves are the norm and they have a discriminatory policy.

I have the lyrics that are in my signature on my forearm and it didn't hurt - only a little at my wrist bone and my elbow. but I had just given birth the month before and nothing could compare to that lol! x

lol I dont know I would give birth again in an instant, even labour for 24 hours again but no way would i get my chest tattooed again...wayyyyyyy worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->