Tattoos or Piercings?

Skywalkersmum

Mum to 4, stepmum to 1
Reaction score
Do we have a group for people who like/ have tattoos or piercings? :D

I don't know, but we should. I don't have any, and hubby only has two, but we are planning a big one for Christmas pressie, well starting it as it will take a while and a lot of money!

It would be good to have a group as I'm sure a lot of us have tattoos or piercings? I do anyway, lol

Getting my nose pierced as an early christmas present, courtesy of my mother! She was the one who put the idea in my head, of all people.

Oh I agree, we need a club.
I was supposed to get a tattoo last month for my 21st birthday, but just talked to an artist instead. All of the shops I went to didn't accept walk-ins, so am waiting for an appointment (hopefully before I get knocked up, but don't mind waiting if I do!).
I have my ears done twice (lobes and cartilage), my nose and my lip. My last job made me take them out, however, so my nose and lip are almost entirely closed. :(

Really love body modification though! Would love to see pics of what people have!

Hey I have 4 tattoos and am looking at getting another one sometime soon. I have both wrists tattooed, my neck and my back. I have a lilly on pone of my wrists, a humming bird on the other, a geisha girl on my neck and some rosary beads and writing on my back. I also have my nose and ears pierced :thumbup:

I was wondering if I could find any tattoo artists on here??

I have 5 tattoos, planning my 6th tattoo although I want 3 either removed or covered :(

I have 3 tattoos :) One on my hip, my neck and I have my whole back done (although it's unfinished right now!)

I'm not really into piercings, but I have my ears and belly done :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"