Tax credits auto renewal

highhopes19

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I keep hearing of some people getting an automatic renewal with tax credits through real time paye

I'm just wondering if everyone will be getting this or just a selected few I've heard a lot of conflicting advice and not sure what's going on

Thankyou in advance x

I've not heard of this but it looks like it is everyone from this

https://www.hmrc.gov.uk/news/paye-tc-claims.htm

I still had to renew but they already had our incomes which they got from the tax office, I had to adjust mine though as I've been on maternity leave. It's about time they communicated directly though.

I haven't had my renewal yet but my tax credit payments are different each week at the moment!

I had my letter through last week saying they had got The income direct and I only had to do anything if there was any changes... So much better imo :)

We got our renewal pack through the other week butbi had to call amd make ammendments due to maternity leave etc.

I started claiming tax credits for the first time last year.. Will I automatically get my renewal pack through the post or do I need to ring them? x

Hmm I've had my renewal pack, the amounts seem to be different all the time though

The amount on mine is completely different to what's on my other halfs p60 :(.

They have got down that toms earnt 16,000 when he barely scraped £12,000 as his employer at one point was paying him below minimum wage!!!

Does he have his p60 to prove his earnings were lower if necessary? Usually dont have to prove but jot aure how it would work with this new system now?

Does he have his p60 to prove his earnings were lower if necessary? Usually dont have to prove but jot aure how it would work with this new system now?

I'm such a worrier it's really setting my anxiety off I feel sick... Silly I know! My partners p60 is wrong aswell I've gone through all wage slips before tax and added it up and it's no where near what their saying on the p60... He was being paid below min wage half the year so it's not even close :' (.

Toms old manager was really dodgy and we ahd a letter through at one point saying we owed thousands in tax because he told them we have been earning over £30,000 when we wasn't even half of that. :(

I haven't had a renewal pack yet and I didn't get any tax credits this week :wacko: I only started claiming them when my LO was born so I don't know how it works! :(

I haven't had a renewal pack yet and I didn't get any tax credits this week :wacko: I only started claiming them when my LO was born so I don't know how it works! :(

Have you tried giving them a ring ? Only thing is you may be waiting ages to speak to anyone this time of year xx

There's still time for your pack to be sent out, I think they are gradually sent out through till June and you can renew until end of July. If you haven't had a payment though I would ring up and see what's going on, although bank holiday may have delayed things?

Also when you can renew, you can discount the first £100 a week of maternity pay, so either way you need to ring up and tell them how many weeks you were on maternity leave for 2013-14 so they can adjust your income accordingly :flower:

highhopes take all the wage slips to the tax office x

thanks, I phoned them and my payments have stopped because we earned too much last year! so I gave them our estimated income for this year to get them set up again, I didn't deduct £100 a week from my SMP for that though - should I have?

sorry for hijacking highhopes! I really hope you can get yours sorted :hugs:

thanks, I phoned them and my payments have stopped because we earned too much last year! so I gave them our estimated income for this year to get them set up again, I didn't deduct £100 a week from my SMP for that though - should I have?

sorry for hijacking highhopes! I really hope you can get yours sorted :hugs:

Yeah deduct £100 per week of SMP, helps bring it down a bit, explain to them you've done that though.

thanks marineWAG, I'll phone them back tomorrow and tell them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->