• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tax credits - blimey that was quick!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I obviously already claim as we have 2 kids and both work, so already get help towards the nursery fees. So I knew it should be quicker to get sorted as I'm just adding another child on, but didn't realise how quick!

I rang them last Friday and gave them Ben's DOB and name.

I've not heard anything, and tbh didn't expect to for a couple of weeks. but I've just checked Internet Banking, and there's a £60.04 payment today!:happydance: Our normal 4-weekly payment is due to go in tomorrow, so this is just an extra one!:happydance: I'm presuming it may be a top-up payment just from Ben's DOB until the end of the tax year, but not sure yet.

I love it when the money arrives before the paperwork explaining what it's for!! :rofl:

They always send money before paperwork!!!

I remember when they backdated some payments and put the money into my account without telling me!!

One min is was complaining to OH how we were skint and then there's a extra grand in my account!!

Glad its all sorted out quickly x x

god that is quick ! well done tax credits !

It gets better! The normal 4-weekly amount has gone in, but it's £30 higher than normal!! :happydance: So thats £90 in 2 days!:happydance:

We're off into town in a bit to register Ben's birth and I can see a diversion to TK Maxx coming on to get me some new non-maternity tops! I think I deserve a treat!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->