Tax rebate

ZoMo

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted before, but for those who wear any kind of uniform to work from a logo tshirt to full uniform, you could be owed a tax rebate. I have just received a letter from the tax man saying over the last 4 years they owe me 260 quid! It is being reclaimed by Uniform Tax Rebate https://www.uniformtaxrebate.co.uk/ they charge 10 quid processing fee plus 20% of whatever is claimed back but its money I wouldn't have otherwise seen again anyway. Forms are a 5 min, v easy job to fill in, post it off and just wait for the results and cheque. My estimate online was 84 quid but I am getting back 260 (before the 20% and 10 quid deductions) so its worth thinking about!

I would call up HMRC yourself and claim if thats the case, because clearly that company charges you for something that you can do yourself, or at least take a percentage!

I would call up HMRC yourself and claim if thats the case, because clearly that company charges you for something that you can do yourself, or at least take a percentage!

:thumbup: This is what we did. You can claim for anything that is wholly related to your job- tools of the trade etc, I also claimed back petrol. I got £500 back though that was over 2/3 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->