TCC #1 after 4 m/c

croydongirl

Reaction score
We have been ttc for the past year or so and in that time have got pregnant 4 times only to m/c between 5 and 6 weeks.
I have started a gluten free diet, after test did not reveal any issues and we are now waiting to get pregnant again to see if my diet makes any difference.

My doctor has me on progesterone suppositories from 3dpo until 14dpo when I take a blood test to see if we are pregnant. If not we stop the progesterone and let AF come. This has made my cycles about 35 days...with out the medication they were 30-31.

I have been feeling really down about the struggle we are having. More and more of our friends are having babies and announcing pregnancies around us. We feel so alone as we wait to hold our first baby.

Hubby is away on business this week and I am supposed to ovulate next weekend - really praying that the little egg waits until he comes home so we stand a chance this month.

Praying harder that this is our time, our chance to be parents. Maybe next year on mother's day I will be a mummy? I really hope so.

:hugs: Hang in there... four in one year? That is so hard. I know you've heard this before (because I've had it addressed to myself as well), but there is some hope if you are able to get pregnant in the first place! Good luck!

:hugs: Hang in there... four in one year? That is so hard. I know you've heard this before (because I've had it addressed to myself as well), but there is some hope if you are able to get pregnant in the first place! Good luck!

Its crazy because even though wwe have been in the process of trying for about a year - we have taken months off to have tests done and such. Unitl December we have only tried to get pregnent the 4 months we conceived, so now we have had 2 cycles without a bfp seem like forever because it is just not been our experience in the past!
Even though I know it is not normal to get pregnant every month,that is what had happened to us, so this gap and the bfn's feel like forever!!

We are really hoping to get pregnant again to see if my new diet will make a difference, or any of the meds the doc wants to try. Now we just have to pray that sperm meets egg and sticks around!

Bless your journey too xx

I hope the diet helps :) try not stress too much... it really is not good for you. Has he had an SA done? I know that sometimes miscarriages happen because there is something genetically wrong with either the egg or his sperm (morphology, the shape of the sperm).

ok soo this what they are SUPPOSE to do for recurrent m/c's... progestron after ovulation(progestrone taken during the time of ovulation can push ovulation back or make you not o at all so i dont know why he give it to you on those days...ODD!!) I TOOK MY PROGESTRONE AFTER OVUALTION, THATS WHEN THE CORPUS LUTEM(HOW EVER YOU SPELL IT) MAKES PROGESTRONE. I DONT SEE WHY HE GAVE IT TO YOU SOOO EARLY IN YOUR CYCLE??? ALL I AM TAKING BABY ASPIRIN, PREVENTS BLOOD CLOTS THAT MIGHT CUT OFF BLOOD SUPPLY TO THE PLACENTA... THEY SAY THAT HELP TOO...GOOGLE IT

I start the progesterone after ovulation and then keep taking it unit they know for sure if I am pregnant. I would keep taking it if I get pregnant.

Hubby does have low sperm morphology but the doc said we shouldn't have got pregnant with his levels but we have 4 times so I am not sure whats up with that? I know that it can be an issue for miscarriage but we are waiting until August before moving on to IVF or adoption. I guess we'll just see what happens. Praying hard we all get our bfp and our happy and healthy 9 months too. I also take baby aspirin when I get a bfp to prevent clots too. It hasn't made a difference so far but I am trusting in good things in the future - one way or another I know I will be a mum some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->