TCC #1 Please Read! Confused!

Brittanijo9

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this TCC group. My DH and I TCC'd for 6 months and took a break after an emotional and disappointing chemical pregnancy at the beginning of the year. I'm reaching out for your stories regarding the TWW and symptoms. I am on CD63 and have always had irregular cycles but on the range of 32-45 days. This is the longest I've gone between cycles. I've tested multiple times over the past three weeks (all negative and the last was faint but I think it was evap). I had a quantitive HCG blood draw on Saturday (still waiting on results, driving me crazy!). I've had several symptoms but most could be chalked up to PMS. About a week after I should have had AF (6-21-16) I had three days of spotting when I wiped, the first two days (TMI alert) was dark drown stretchy CM and the third was dark pink/red. This followed with mild cramps but no real flow. Since then I've experienced extremely sore breasts (10 days now), fatuige (taking a nap around 6pm everyday and I never nap) and recently I have a faint Linea Nigra from my belly button to my pelvic bone. I'm so confused because based on the dates I could have conceived I'd be 5-6 weeks pregnant, but all HPT's are negative. This is so frustrating for us and we don't want to get excited but a lot of what I've been through this cycle hints to a possible pregnancy. Now I guess I wait for my blood test. Have any of you been here before?

Hey there,
I didn't want to read and run so I will just touch on a few things.
First, I have pretty regular cycles myself, so I am no expert in the irregular, but they can range anywhere I have heard. This may just me an especially long one for yourself and you may never get one this long again. I would suggest temping because your luteal length should always be close to the same, its the time it takes to ovulate that can differ. Therefore, if you are temping you can see when you finally ovulate and then can know for sure when you should be expecting AF.
Also, if all HPT are negative at about 5-6 weeks I think its safe to say you are not pregnant. However, the blood results will let you know for sure as some ladies have posted they never got a really strong line on a HPT and were in fact pregnant.

Sorry I dont have a more positive spin or news, but the good news I would say is that if you still haven't gotten AF yet, you could still be likely to O and still conceive this cycle! So hopefully you try using some tricks like temping or opks to know when you likely ovulate so you can get a more solid timeframe for when you should test!

Good luck!!

Thank you for your thoughts, yes I think it's an abnormally long cycle as well but fx I'm wrong. I started working out in June and I haven't in years so I think that and stress could be the culprit.

I also am having the longest cycle I have ever had. I'm on day 39 when I'm normally 28-29. I'm sure you are stressed as am I. I hope that you get your answers soon. According to FF advanced I'm 10 days late but I switched to FAM today and it says I'm 12 dpo. I've never ovulated this late but I guess anything can happen. I agree that you should start temping. That's the only way I know whats going on in my cycle besides taking opk's. FX for you and good news soon. Please keep up updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->