tcc #4 anyone else need a buddy

I just sorted all of Sonny's clothes and I've kept loads of things still got the cot he is now in a toddler bed I've also still got the crib sitting here
Omg I'm still scared of the implications #4 will bring when it comes to my family
They are going to be awful to me

Really 😱 why?? I have no idea what mine will say my mum and dad are both 1 of 5 but they have inly 3 children my mums not the chaotic houshold type so i dont know where i get it from lol must be my nan lol x

They've always been like it
Very controlling in a narcissistic way
It's only recently I've distanced myself a little bit
They shout and call me all sorts every time I've told then I'm pregnant
But I don't ask for anything for my children me and my oh do it all on our own

Maternal narcissism I've read alot about it
It's very difficult to deal with especially as an adult

It's horrible
We don't argue because I dare to so it's not a group constantly I keep the peace

I've been baking bisquits tonight Mmmmmm

Hi,
I am also trying for my 4th, i have a 5 year old boy, 3 year old boy and almost 2 year old girl.

Helloo
How are you finding tcc so far?
Is this cycle 1 of trying for you

Hello ladies new here ttc #4 I'm excited anxious and nervous because so many changes with my reproductive system have occurred but looking forward to this 4th and final baby got 3 boys healthy baby overall but a Lil girl would be nice

Can I join?
Ttc #4 with dh we already have 2 boys and a girl Riley 3 years old Jacob 2 years old and Mackenzie 1 year old

I also have 2 boys with

Just realized this is an older posting.

We do have a new thread going but i dont know how i can tag you in it. You might need to go onto my page and look at my started threads x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->