TCC after copper IUD removal

Nat2461

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm posting in the wrong place but I was wondering if anyone has experienced something similar to what I'm going through at the moment. I had my copper IUD removed on 5th Aug 14 and had a 'normal' period that month on 15th Aug 14. My partner and I have been having sex regular since that day. I was due my period 4 days ago but had nothing yet. I've completed 3 hpt all are negative! Is it possible the IUD could have disrupted my cycle? The nurse said my cycle should return to normal straight away so I am not sure whats going on at the minute. Should I be booking an appointment with a doctor do you think?

My cycles went right back to normal after I had my IUD removed. The month I had it removed we had missed my fertility window so I had a normal period, the next month I got a BFP (sadly ended in MC at 5 weeks). So it didn't mess my cycles up at all, you might be pregnant but it's too soon to get a positive, wait until you're a week late and then test again.

OMG I could have written this post! I had mine out the same week as you. Bled for 5 days three days after removal and nothing since! I used to have short cycles as well but 3 tests have come out negative. If I have had nothing by the beginning of october I will test again and then consider visiting doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->