TCC @ Loss Buddy Wanted. CD#15

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
Hi,

I miscarried about 3 weeks ago, and I only bled for about 5-6(spotting) days. I have been checking the CM and after 1 day at dry, it seems to have gone back to "normal" which is extra amount for me. My levels dropped to 240 last Friday morning after the MC (22nd) and I assume they have continued. The doc said there is no reason that we could not try again at my next ovulation. There was no reason that they could pinpoint that I MC. After discussion we decided as we have a daughter, that we would try again immediately. Mine was a "missed" MC as the baby measured 8w2d and they didn't catch the situation until I began to bleed at 9w6d....

We are planning on temping and using OPKs as we did before. My cycle is irregularly irregular, I have AF every other month, but ovulate monthly... strange but true. So if this keeps up, we are looking to test again (let the OPKS tell it) in mid-August. I am wondering about other ladies experiences that began TTC after a MC?????

Seems early but there has been no sign of blood and the vaginal scan showed the uterus lining to "normal" so.... I am looking for a possible buddy???
(8/3/11 -CD #15)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->