Tcc need some hope... When did you test to find out bfp???

bouncychick

Reaction score
TTC NEED SOME HOPE PLEASE

WHEN DID YOU ALL TEST TO FIND OUT BFP??? DID YOU GET ANY NEGATIVES A FEW DAYS BEFORE?

Any advice and stories would be Fantastic please

ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL THOSE WITH BFP XX

i dont even know why i tested cos that mth i had bloods taken on cd21 saying i dint O but i was charting and knew i O late, i actually dreamt a :bfp: !!! did the test and there was the fainest line, next day did a FR was :bfp: never got a neg b4 the pos tho,plenty do !!

gudluck x

I had a BFN at 8dpo (though there was a shadow which I now know was obviously a line...!!) and a positive at 12dpo, VERY clear line at 13dpo.

Good luck!!!

xx

TTC NEED SOME HOPE PLEASE

WHEN DID YOU ALL TEST TO FIND OUT BFP??? DID YOU GET ANY NEGATIVES A FEW DAYS BEFORE?

Any advice and stories would be Fantastic please

ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL THOSE WITH BFP XX

Great question! I need some hope as well. Fill us in ladies.:flower:

I tested positive first test I did, and I was only about 2 days late.

I was impatient and tested everyday from 6 dpo:dohh: and got my BFP on frer at 9dpo!:happydance:

Good Luck!

12 dpo..today! the only thing i did differently this month is pray a novena to st. anne (i am catholic) and i did not drink ANY caffeine or alcohol during the 2ww

I had a faint positive at 11dpo on an IC and definate very dark lines on a FRER at 12dpo

I tested with FRER @ 9dpo and it was negative.
I then tested @ 11dpo with 4th MU and it was very very clear and came up within 30 secs.
I then tested with a digi at 6pm the same day which showed "pregnant".

I'm having a hard time detecting my dates due to the trigger shot, but I think I got positives around 9-10 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->