Tea?

nikky0907

Reaction score
At what age can I give her some tea in her sippy cup?

Obviously I am aware tea has caffeine so I'd be using the one without...

What do you give your LO to 'sip' from their sippy cups?

xxx

Fruit tea or what I call normal tea? Tea/ coffee stops your gut absorbing iron as well so that's why they're not recommended for babies cos they need all their iron.

I just give him water in his cup.

Fruit tea or what I call normal tea? Tea/ coffee stops your gut absorbing iron as well so that's why they're not recommended for babies cos they need all their iron.

I just give him water in his cup.

I was thinking Baby tea? It's caffeine free and some of them have a lot of nutritiens and a calming effect.

I dont know about baby tea's but they sound interesting - are they herbal?

Oh and we just used the sippy cup yesterday for the first time with milk in. Today I bought a baby mineral water with a hint of fruit to add to boiled water to try as she seems to be getting really solid poos now she's eating a bit of solids.

Yeah they are Lisa.
They have some Green Rooibos, Honeybush, chammomile and rose hips...

It's caffein free (first time I'm buying anything like that :lol:)

oh wow sounds good amy! maddi loves any drink warm, wonder if they do it over here! x

Gonna look out for those! Just break her in gently eh...;)....she'll be playin' with the big boys before you know it :lol:

:rofl: yep!

Although I think I've broken her in enough during pregnancy. :blush:

Rhys likes to have a beaker of decaf tea before bed, only really because i have one at the same time!

we started giving him it at around 20 months

i should add that Rhys only had juice for the first time at 18months so... dont worry that we waited so long before giving tea. we just gave water and baby formula till 18 months

I know I had normal tea in my bottles when I was 1ish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->