Teacher gifts

alibaba24

Reaction score
My daughter will be finishing p1 in June. What is the situation wirh giving gifts to the teacher ? Is it the done thing? We got her a Christmas gift but I hadn't really thought ahead to an end of year gift . Thoughts ? What type of things are given ? Obviously I don't want to spend lots of money . I thought of something my dd could make but I'm so not crafty

We're planning to do a small little summer-type gift for the teacher. Maybe a insulated cup/straw, with a gift card inside it for ice cream shop, some summery nail polish, etc.

I am going to give Paiges p1 teacher a glitter wine glass. She is young and has FB and I know she likes a glass of wine, so hopefully it will be appreciated and used! And they are pretty! X

I'm giving my ds1's teachers presents - hopefully something home made yet not tacky but I'm not very craft either so we'll see. I'm a teacher so can appreciate just how much time and effort they put in so always like to say thank you

We normally do something like a "movie night in" where we'll include a family movie or a gift card to Redbox, popcorn, candy boxes like you'd get at the theatre and some soda.

I normally do an end of year gift. I'm not this year only because they don't keep us up-to-date with who's teaching his class - I've counted at least 5 teachers and two teaching assistants this year so far. I can't keep up with that :wacko:

I normally do an end of year gift. I'm not this year only because they don't keep us up-to-date with who's teaching his class - I've counted at least 5 teachers and two teaching assistants this year so far. I can't keep up with that :wacko:

Ha ha I'm the fourth teacher my class has had this year - ive always wondered how the parents felt about it but I guess I know now!

I'm not really in to giving teachers gifts. I did however at Christmas make a donation to Oxfam towards education in developing countries in the name of the teacher, they sent a card to me with her name and a message I'd put to her and Ds gave her this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->