Teacher grabbing my child's arm.

I've just been reading thru this thread and just wanted to say good luck x

Im a trained nursary nurse and the only time we were alowed to use physical contact in a situation where the child was misbehaving was to lead then by the hand and the only time we were physicaly allowed to move them was when they were placing them or others in physical danger, we had one child that liked to try and climb on top of the plastic house and refuse to come down another who used to bang her head on the floor when her mother left her so we had to pick her up and move her to a carpeted area.Cuddles were discouraged unless the child was hurt or upset.

Ask to see the school's policys on physical contact.

Im a trained nursary nurse and the only time we were alowed to use physical contact in a situation where the child was misbehaving was to lead then by the hand and the only time we were physicaly allowed to move them was when they were placing them or others in physical danger, we had one child that liked to try and climb on top of the plastic house and refuse to come down another who used to bang her head on the floor when her mother left her so we had to pick her up and move her to a carpeted area.Cuddles were discouraged unless the child was hurt or upset.

Ask to see the school's policys on physical contact.

Thanks for that, I will do.

Well he came home and said the teacher who did it talk to him and apologised. So I dont know what to think, rang the school and the headteacher will ring us back tomorrow.

Well its good that the teacher apologized, But i think you should still talk to them because they need to make sure this dosen't happen again to your child or any other child.

I personaly think this is a cop out so you dont take it any futher! So what if she has said sorry she shouldent have done it in the first place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->