*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

abit - can you get a different brand? Or maybe it will be a matter of waiting a few days and testing again! Hope it is the beginning of your BFP!! :)

Feeling very emotional this evening :cry: really hoping for great news this christmas.

Babydust to every single one ttc and praying we all have news of our 2012 bundle soon.

:hug:

Wilsey, I'm debating whether to tell DH about the whole scandal when he gets home. I think I'll just wait till tomorrow morning and test again.

weird plot twist: I just went through the bathroom trash can and EVERY single FRER I've taken this week shows 2 very pink lines (they're days old, but it still surprised me I didn't think FRER was prone to evap lines, guess I was wrong.) Since it appears FRERs are prone to evaps, its entirely possible that my "white" line was imaginary and the others are just evaps.

Back to square 1.

Attachments

• weirdFRERevaps.jpg
    weirdFRERevaps.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 17
:hug: to everyone that got the witch, and extra hugs to you Josephine. I can't even imagine how painful it must be, but i'm happy to see your spirits seem lifted. Have fun baby dancing this cycle. ;-)

Now I'm worried cos I always and I mean always get a stark white line on a frer :S so does that mean I'm pregnant too? Pretty sure I'm not cos I've had loads of periods lol but definitely had a fair few white lined frers. Perhaps I'll dunk an ic test now... just incase ;) xx

Edit... dunked one along with tonights Opk and deffo not preggo lol another nice positive Opk though so I'm off to jump my OH ;)

@littlechen - Congratulations!! :happydance:

@haj624 - I know how you feel about the cramps I'm having them too, and thinking the same things. They definitely feel like AF. That being said, my best friend is 17 weeks pregnant and she swears she was absolutely positive that AF was on her way when she got her BFP she had completely normal AF cramping, nothing different about it at all.

@kitcatbaby Good Luck to you Hon, it would make my day to hear that you get a BFP this month! :dust: My fertility doctor told me that with normal semen count you should BD 1x per day 2-3 days before you O and 1-2 days after (just to make certain you catch the egg) If your DH has sperm issues I think that changes the timing though.

@Josephine3 - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. That kind of emotional pain is the kind no one should have to go through. I'm definitely rooting for you to get your sticky bean very soon, I'm pretty sure we all are.

@babybob, butterflies3 & MrsMM24 - Sorry to hear about the witch. Sending a prayer for you, and lots of :dust: for next cycle.

As for me:

Ok ladies... I took a test today (again) but it was really weird. I checked the test about 4-6 minutes after I took it, when I looked at it I could DEFINITELY see a second line, but it was white??? :wacko:

I've never been able to see an indent on a FRER. I couldn't get a picture of it, so I pulled the strip out of the tester. :blush: AFTER pulling the strip out I could swear that the line turned ever so slightly pink, so I think the pink is probably from evap? Although I really want it to be that I just couldn't see the pink in the tester... I took a pic, but its REALLY hard to see on the pic. (Pic is in the link below)

I really don't know what to think. I still feel so completely out this month and I'm pretty sure I'm just fooling myself. a white line doesn't ever indicate pregnancy, does it? and the pink only showed up after I took it out of the plastic. Maybe I'm just completely crazy and you guys won't see it at all.

Opinions welcome.

Weirdest FRER I've ever seen

I hope thats the case!! How many dpo are you??

Wilsey, I'm debating whether to tell DH about the whole scandal when he gets home. I think I'll just wait till tomorrow morning and test again.

weird plot twist: I just went through the bathroom trash can and EVERY single FRER I've taken this week shows 2 very pink lines (they're days old, but it still surprised me I didn't think FRER was prone to evap lines, guess I was wrong.) Since it appears FRERs are prone to evaps, its entirely possible that my "white" line was imaginary and the others are just evaps.

Back to square 1.

Wow those frers are pink... :S
Retest with a digi maybe? Xx

hi ladies!!

i would love to join and hope to have my name added to that list!

me and my DW are officially TTC #1 this month just waiting on AF, which is due a week from today ( ive ever been so excited for AF in my life:haha:)

:dust: to TTC and congrats to all :bfp:

The big O today girls :) got some lovely cramps this morning to confirm Ov so I'm steaming ahead into my 8th 2ww full of positivity... for now ;) anybody with me? Xx

:sex: Go Get it KITCAT!!! :dust:

:hi: welcome OMUK and READY!!!:wave: GL, FXD! :dust:

ABIT, I hope you get some bery dark pink sticky BFP lines!!! :dust:

AFM...Not much on this end, CD3, just hoping she eases out soon!!! I start making some preparations for donations and such. I have all my vitamins and items ready to go when the OV time comes. A Christmas BFP and a baby born near DWs birthday.... GL FXD!:dust:

Update: So I tested again this morning.. I got an ultra faint 2nd line. I didn't want to open the case to confirm cuz I didn't want to chance an evap, so I just kept going back and staring at it wondering if I was going crazy. When 30 min had passed I gave up and pulled it apart, there was a line again but it looked white. I went back to bed to sleep till my alarm 2 hours, when I looked at it again the line had disappeared.

So I think I just got a bad batch of tests... But I called the fertility doctor to let her know just in case. My bet is that she will tell me to ignore white lines.

CD27 for me. The longest my cycle has been is 31 days, so I'm waiting until CD33 to test. I'm just sick of wasting money just to be disappointed. So here's hoping I need to buy a test!

CD27 for me too! Last three cycles have been 25-29-25. I'm waiting until 29 and seeing what happens :)

Me too! I am on Cd 27! I am waiting until Friday which will be CD30 to test!

Went to the doctor today for our test results and it looks like OH had super sperm! But there was a problem with my blood tests, they didn't test my day 21 progesterone levels again! If I'd been a couple of days earlier in my cycle the doctor would've drawn blood to test the levels now, but because I'm CD25 today, I've got to make an appointment when I know when CD21 will be.

Hoping that I get a good result this week and don't need to make that appointment.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Sounding good kitcat! You have it all covered anyways! Ohhh ladies we do still have tme to make that 2012 baby... just got to get to it now, I think I really am going to start ttc more than ntnp, well, I am anyway dont know about oh lol. Now a few people know we are ntnp as well so its getting difficult to keep answering questions about when.. I hate the looks you get off people as if they expect you just to magic a baby out of thin air.. when I told my friend ealier that I had been off bcp for over a year, she said 'are you sure he's putting it in the right hole?!' I mean I laughed but still... she's just had her 4th baby, and 2 of those were concieved on birth control! Jealous much.. she had her newest in a little baby sling.. 5 weeks old aww..

:hi: MrsMM24.

I am on CD4. Counting and waiting until ovulation. Anxious to find out what next after last cycle failed. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:dust:

well i had my first ever positive opk yesterday!! :happydance:
along with lots of ewcm (which ive never had either!) sorry tmi, hehe
pretty damn excited... :)

Attachments

• e.jpg
    e.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics