*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Congrats LittleChen

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

Hey Haj624, how many dpo are you? Are your cycles irregular? Don't give up yet, it's not over until the :witch: shows!

Thanks girls! We are so excited to start this new journey! Praying for a little girl! Good luck to the rest of you! Don't get discouraged. I didnt get my BFP until I was one day late. I had cramps and kind of still do like AF is coming, but nothing.

I need your expert advice ladies... its been a week of first for me, after my 1st EWCM yesterday I have just peed on my 1st EVER positive Opk and we bd last night and this morning, will bd tonight and tomorrow to cover all bases but my question is this... will I actually Ov tomorrow? Is tonights bd going to be my best chance of catching the eggy? Xx

Congrats LittleChen

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

Hey Haj624, how many dpo are you? Are your cycles irregular? Don't give up yet, it's not over until the :witch: shows!

I'm 14dpo...af is due on tuesday. MY cycles are fairly regular...the past 2 months i have been two days late. i knowww!! i just wish i could know if im pregnant or not just so i can move on and try to start getting positive. I just felt like there was so many things that made me feel like i was but the past two days i have cramping and lower back pain/cramps. i tested today and got a :bfn::cry:

I need your expert advice ladies... its been a week of first for me, after my 1st EWCM yesterday I have just peed on my 1st EVER positive Opk and we bd last night and this morning, will bd tonight and tomorrow to cover all bases but my question is this... will I actually Ov tomorrow? Is tonights bd going to be my best chance of catching the eggy? Xx

I can't really offer "expert advice" - but can tell you, that you will ovulate some time between 12-36 hours after the positive OPK... so most likely, you will be ovulating today. So it does sound like you have all bases covered and Saturday's and yesterdays little :spermy: will be waiting for eggy... today should just be the icing on the cake :) Good Luck, FX :hugs2:

Well ladies, Im afraid to say my story doesnt end well. On friday I had a double shift at work, I worked 7.30am to 4.30pm as a nursery nurse, then 8pm-2am as a barmaid. I was worried about it beforehand as I knew it was too much to do. I was walking to the pub where I work when a stange feeling came over me, like something was going to go wrong that night.

About 9.30pm I stupidly moved a barrell in the cellar, only by an inch or 2 but it was enough. About 10 minutes later I started bleeding and having a lot of pain. I prayed it would stop but it didnt. It just got heavier, its now monday and Im still bleeding/ Its been vey painful and Im sure I felt mini-contractions before I also passed an inch long jelly substance.

Am very upset as you can imagine:cry:

Well ladies, Im afraid to say my story doesnt end well. On friday I had a double shift at work, I worked 7.30am to 4.30pm as a nursery nurse, then 8pm-2am as a barmaid. I was worried about it beforehand as I knew it was too much to do. I was walking to the pub where I work when a stange feeling came over me, like something was going to go wrong that night.

About 9.30pm I stupidly moved a barrell in the cellar, only by an inch or 2 but it was enough. About 10 minutes later I started bleeding and having a lot of pain. I prayed it would stop but it didnt. It just got heavier, its now monday and Im still bleeding/ Its been vey painful and Im sure I felt mini-contractions before I also passed an inch long jelly substance.

Am very upset as you can imagine:cry:

Hi Josephine3, I know we haven't really chatted, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for you and sending you virtual :hugs:

I'm on CD 13 today, but I was away all weekend so wasn't able to BD. I started getting mild ovulation pains on Saturday morning, but haven't had any EWCM yet, which I do usually get, so I'm really hoping I haven't missed ovulation. We will BD tonight, but I'll be crushed if we have missed it for another month.

So the :witch: showed up yesterday, after being 2 DAYS LATE :hissy: We are now heading into cycle 16:cry: I know I still have time but it feels like my chances of a 2012 baby are slipping through my fingers:sad2:

So the :witch: showed up yesterday, after being 2 DAYS LATE :hissy: We are now heading into cycle 16:cry: I know I still have time but it feels like my chances of a 2012 baby are slipping through my fingers:sad2:

I feel the exact same :(

:cry:

I feel the exact same :(

:cry:

It's definitely not a good thing but at least we are not alone:hugs:

I feel so deflated. The thought of waiting another month :cry::growlmad:

I really wanted a 2012 baby but i cant see that happening, and it just gets me more worked up. All we want is our own family. Last night i lay in bed and cried my eyes out, wanting my babys back and wondering why us. hubby is so laid back about everything but deep down inside its killing me.

I really wanted a 2012 baby but i cant see that happening, and it just gets me more worked up. All we want is our own family. Last night i lay in bed and cried my eyes out, wanting my babys back and wondering why us. hubby is so laid back about everything but deep down inside its killing me.

I cant even begin to understand what you have been through losing a child but I do know the urge and desire to be a mother and feel a part of you and your husband growing inside you. It is all consuming and overwhelming to want something sooo bad but have no control over obtaining it.

I cant even begin to understand what you have been through losing a child but I do know the urge and desire to be a mother and feel a part of you and your husband growing inside you. It is all consuming and overwhelming to want something sooo bad but have no control over obtaining it.

That is the hardest part, not having any control. are you ttc #1??
x

Sorry to hear that :( lots of baby dust coming your way xxx:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->