*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

How many weeks does this make you future? 3 weeks something?

Your chart is looking good wantabby - hope those temps stay way up :)

Your chart is looking good wantabby - hope those temps stay way up :)

Thank you! I had a pretty low one this morning.. I didn't sleep well though so I think that messed me up...( I didn't put it in :haha: ) I hope they stay up & I get a BFP.. I haven't had any SS besides loads of creamy CM.. If I don't have my BFP this month I will be starting 100mg Clomid next month.. I feel like I will have a BFP before 2011 is gone!!! :thumbup:

I hope you are doing well!! I remember when you got your BFP.. and you already have an "orange" sized baby!! It won't be long till your he/she is here.. do you know what you are having yet?? :flower:

I love the positivity wantabby! That's the spirit :) I hope November is your month!! I have everything I possibly can crossed for you.

Creamy CM is a good sign.

Clomid seems to get really good results so I hope that works if this month isn't it.

I know - seems like so long ago that I got that BFP. Time is moving very quickly. I'm having my full anatomy scan in four weeks so will know what I'm having then. Very exciting :)

3 weeks and 3 days!
It's so early still- it means I have longer to stress until I'm past 5wks where my other 2 pg ended. I'm praying that this one will be our sticky baby!

You and bean can do this!!! Take it day by day. It will drag as you know, but try and distract yourself as much as you can.

Welcome back ROSE! :hi:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD5, still lightly spotting, just a liner so I know she is on her way out by tonight! Moving right along for an OV likely at the end of the month or as early as the holiday this month. Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Wonderful to be back! Ready to cheerlead you all to your BFPs. :happydance:

:dust:

Yay futurephotos its made my day that you've got your bfp and I just know its gonna be a sticky one :) xx

Huge congratulations, Futurephotos! Third time's the charm. :)

My doctor gave me the green light this morning to start TTC again, so I'm just thrilled. :happydance: I'm going to amp up the folic acid, start the OPKs, and dust off the pre-seed and the softcups. Flexing those baby-making muscles!

3 weeks and 3 days!
It's so early still- it means I have longer to stress until I'm past 5wks where my other 2 pg ended. I'm praying that this one will be our sticky baby!

-big hugs- Congratulations honey. We're all here for you and we're sure this one will be a sticky bean :D
It's like a second round of TWW :hugs: all our good wishes are going your way

Congratulations for the BFP's today. You give me so much hope and make me smile.

Team 2012 is awesome!!! :happydance:

:dust: for all the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"