*TEAM 2012 BABY*Beans in our bellies by the end of 2012 ! **88 BFP's**

Oh! and last night, i woke up 3 times with awful cramps nausea and diarreah! Idk know if that was a symptom or maybe food poisening...

HPT and OPK... i could have sworn i seen something but now im doubting myself :(

Attachments

• 111211.jpg
    111211.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 15
So at 5dpo I'm starting to question whether my bout of sickness is perhaps something more than just a bug. I haven't physically puked since 3dpo but everything I eat makes me feel like I'm about to throw up and I keep getting hot flushes and nausea... somebody slap me back to reality please as surely this cannot physically be morning sickness starting at just 2dpo... or can it ;) xx

Hi ladies! well kitcat Im not sure but any symptoms are better than none! Its funny isnt it, we can be on deaths door in the 2ww and we'd make it into a symptom. least its better to think that than just being sick !
Hmm antsy I cant see anything sorry - keep testing though good luck!!

Ohh im getting impatient waiting for ov..

Lol thanks for the reality check Jo! I think if my leg fell off I would convince myself it was due to implantation lol :) :) we are so easily convinced during 2ww eh... xx

CD21 and finally a positive OPK. Completely dark positive. Woo! Now to try and drag the husband to bed somehow. Hmmm. He's objecting because I'm sick. I'm sort of hoping my weakened immune system will help things. Like maybe because my body is so busy fighting off this cold it won't be able to fight off him. :rofl: He thinks I'm being silly.

I'm out again. But at least I can make my appointment for my repeat, repeat CD21 blood tests, so hopefully I'll actually get a result from this one and my doctor can give me some clomid or something so I can get my baby.

So at 5dpo I'm starting to question whether my bout of sickness is perhaps something more than just a bug. I haven't physically puked since 3dpo but everything I eat makes me feel like I'm about to throw up and I keep getting hot flushes and nausea... somebody slap me back to reality please as surely this cannot physically be morning sickness starting at just 2dpo... or can it ;) xx

I'm telling you, IT CAN!! My mom was sick everyday from conception on!!!! :) fxed!

Thanks for the vote of confidence minni :) I'm reluctant to get too positive this early but we will see eh... xx

I can totally relate, but I don't want you to rule it out completely as a sign. :)

Hi Antsy can you please put a BFP next to my name.

Also GOOD LUCK to all the ladies still chasing!

And CONGRATS to all the BFPs! x

Hi Antsy can you please put a BFP next to my name.

Also GOOD LUCK to all the ladies still chasing!

And CONGRATS to all the BFPs! x

Congrats Wishing89, happy and healthy 9 months to you.

---

I'm telling you, IT CAN!! My mom was sick everyday from conception on!!!! :) fxed!

Hey Minni, quite a few women say they experienced the symptoms from about dpo3. I didn't realized I was feeling pregnant the first week, I just thought I was sick.

Got IUI done for the second time, on the 12th and 13th. I want to go to my mom's place during the TWW. It's like a 3 hour drive. Would it be safe to travel?

Updated... And congrats wishing!

DH and i got in a MAJOR fight last night... He slept on the couch :( It may be a long story so im going to go post the details in my journal, prolly will take at least 20 min to type everything i want to say. Feel free to read/stalk/support... whatever. Link to my journal is in the siggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->