Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

LLbean

Reaction score
Well since a lot of us are now moving on to potential 2012 births I figured we could start a thread...

Who is in? Who wants to plan for a 2012 birth? Lets do this!
:dust::dust::dust:
https://i.imgur.com/tPOhk.gif

-------Latest Update on our TEAM as of October 25th 2011--------
Claireyb1 :bfp:
Future_numan :bfp:
Woochild :bfp:
Mellybelle :bfp:
Truly_Blessed :bfp:
Storm1Jet2 :bfp:
Glowstar :bfp:
Lyvid :bfp:
Justajil :bfp:
Herbie :bfp:
Ellebear :bfp:
MumToOneTTC :bfp:
Indigo :bfp:
Ready4onemore :bfp:
Dachsundmom :bfp:
Hugs3409 :bfp:
Salimar :bfp:

Rooting for:
LLBean
Macwooly
Morgans19
Shelley71
Bubumaci
Skweek35
Dyme_Diva40
Luvmydoggies
bettygraphite

Oh here you are, I thought it was another forum:blush:
I would like to join you..
DH and I have been TTC for 7 cycles

so lets share our experiences here and hopefully the:bfp: will grace this thread soon!

if you want to use the banner in your signature feel free...
https://i.imgur.com/tPOhk.gif

Me too, please..

I looked at 4 due date calculators, and although I got 4 different dates, they were all in the first week of January.
It didn't even dawn on me that we were now looking at 2012 until I saw this thread!

I'm still holding out hope for 2011! If I have conceived this cycle (3 dpo now) due date will be New Years Eve!

I'm still holding out hope for 2011! If I have conceived this cycle (3 dpo now) due date will be New Years Eve!

I wrote you on the other thread, and messed up :dohh:. I thought we would have 2012 babies....if it happened this month. Sorry

if I were to get pregnant this cycle my estimated Due date would be 1/8/2012

I "think" if I am PG this cycle (should have O'd today), then that will put me just past the first of the year, but I'm not sure.

I just found a site to figure a DD, and I almost cried. IF I O'd today, and conceive tomorrow then my DD is Jan. 4th. That is my great-grandmother's birthday. She died in 1985, when I was 14. She raised me with my grandmother and mother (we all lived together) for the first 8 years of my life.

Nothing would make me happier than to have my first baby on her birthday. OH PLEASE PLEASE work this time!!!

I wrote you on the other thread, and messed up :dohh:. I thought we would have 2012 babies....if it happened this month. Sorry

Well babies are known for not coming when they are supposed to! It still could be 2012 and happen this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->