Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

I "think" if I am PG this cycle (should have O'd today), then that will put me just past the first of the year, but I'm not sure.

I just found a site to figure a DD, and I almost cried. IF I O'd today, and conceive tomorrow then my DD is Jan. 4th. That is my great-grandmother's birthday. She died in 1985, when I was 14. She raised me with my grandmother and mother (we all lived together) for the first 8 years of my life.

Nothing would make me happier than to have my first baby on her birthday. OH PLEASE PLEASE work this time!!!

that is sweet, try not to stress to much about it happening this time... I was like that for a March pregnancy (cause I was timing just about every event) and I think that is what did me in. Maybe pray and talk to your great-grandmother, meditate, and she will help your baby come at the right time :hugs:

I must be doing something wrong, I can't get the banner to work:dohh:

Also I am on CD2.. the witch got my yesterday:cry:
This is my 7th cycle of TTC

Future_numan...sorry about the witch... she just doesn't seem to know her place some times, I swear!

to get the banner on your signature grab the url I posted before and place it on the signature using the picture icon on the top of the text box

jump right in ladies... we all have one mission in common, to have that baby (or babies) in 2012, so we are here to cheer each other on and stay positive through the ups and downs. I would love for this to be a positive visualization place of sorts... Focus on the outcome and the HOW will show up. Try not to get down every month, with this thread we have now a window of 12 months to make it happen and it WILL happen. Keep on keeping on and most of all ENJOY THE RIDE!:happydance:

I'd love to join :)

If I've caught this month (ovulating today) then I'd be due about 6 Jan 2012. But I would love it if I could catch next month as more chance of being born on my Dad's birthday (1 Feb).

But then DH and I were talking and 5 Aug 2012 is a really significant date for me as 25 years since my dad died and 50 years since my older sister died so taking the sting out of that date would be great :)

But a baby any time in 2012 would be fabulous for me :)

Good luck to all the ladies for their BFPs and 2012 babies :dust:

Good morning my 2012 ladies,

Welcome to all my new ladies. :flower:

I am due to ovulate this weekend and I am so excited. :happydance: I am really feeling positive about this cycle. This will be a sticky bean. I am praying for each of us.

:dust::dust::dust:

Yes positive thinking is the only way forward :)

I agree:hugs: Postive thinking is the best motivation to reaching our dreams !

I am feeling positive about this cycle. I am not sure but I am going to keep this positive outlook even if I don't get my BFP. Because I know it is coming.

Keep up the positivity ladies!!:thumbup:

Well softcups arrived this morning just in time for BD session later!! I think I'll probably ovulate today/tomorrow so will be able to road test at least one of them:) ! Fx that keeping the little swimmers close will up my chances this cycle!! Hope you lovely ladies are well and keeping up the positive thinking :)

What are "soft cups " :shrug:

Softcups look like the contraceptive diaphragm but are initially used as Af protection. They are placed up near the cervix and it's collection cup holds Af until you are ready to take it out to throw away. There are alot of ladies who have used them after BD to stop any leakage of sperm. The theory is that keeping the sperm close to the cervix gives them more chance of swimming into the cervix. It may of been a coincidence but quite a few bfps have been reported after using them. :)

yes I used my first INSTEAD cup last night too! Not sure if I placed it right (embarrassed to say) but I left it in there over night LOL and sure enough I didn't feel nasty leakage either so that is a HUGE plus.

Ready for the :witch: to fly away already. This has been a rough couple of days. Yikes.

Hello my 2012 ladies,

mrsdh, we could be bump buddies. LOL I am due to ovulate sometime this weekend too. Yay Have ever used the softcups?

LLBean, you can get Instead cups in the store right?

Hoping, I hope the that AF leaves really soon for you.

Hello to all those I missed.

Hello my 2012 ladies,

mrsdh, we could be bump buddies. LOL I am due to ovulate sometime this weekend too. Yay Have ever used the softcups?

LLBean, you can get Instead cups in the store right?

Hoping, I hope the that AF leaves really soon for you.

Hello to all those I missed.

yes, I got mine at Rite-Aid... look by the tampons

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"