Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Hummmm.. I wonder if they sell anything like that here..:shrug:
I will have to look when I am in town tomorrow.
I am trying Soy Isoflavon (sp?) again this month. I took 200mg starting today CD3 - CD7
If I can find those "soft cups" I might try that too
So let me make sure I have this right..
After :sex: you place these "cups" close to the cervix and somehow the :spermy: stay inside longer instead of leaking out :shrug:
You would think since they are a strange thing from "outside" the vaginia that it would kill more of the :spermy:

Hello my 2012 ladies,

mrsdh, we could be bump buddies. LOL I am due to ovulate sometime this weekend too. Yay Have ever used the softcups?

LLBean, you can get Instead cups in the store right?

Hoping, I hope the that AF leaves really soon for you.

Hello to all those I missed.
That would be great if we were bump buddies! :hugs:
You ladies in the US are lucky to be able to buy Instead softcups in a store. Here in the UK you can only order online and they are more expensive. What the hell,if they work it will be worth it !!:happydance:

Did the soy change your cycle? Did you have any side-effects?

yes I used my first INSTEAD cup last night too! Not sure if I placed it right (embarrassed to say) but I left it in there over night LOL and sure enough I didn't feel nasty leakage either so that is a HUGE plus.

That is a HUGE plus hun. Did you feel it in there?? They do look a bit scary!! lol I cant wait to try mine, DH better not complain hes tired :dohh: xx

Hummmm.. I wonder if they sell anything like that here..:shrug:
I will have to look when I am in town tomorrow.
I am trying Soy Isoflavon (sp?) again this month. I took 200mg starting today CD3 - CD7
If I can find those "soft cups" I might try that too
So let me make sure I have this right..
After :sex: you place these "cups" close to the cervix and somehow the :spermy: stay inside longer instead of leaking out :shrug:
You would think since they are a strange thing from "outside" the vaginia that it would kill more of the :spermy:

I thought that also hun, but when you think of it, when men have to give in a sperm sample its put in a jar. You have up to 1 hour to get in the clinic so they can do a proper count. I think they have more of a chance of surviving as they are held at body temperature up and around the cervix and have fertile cm to swim in. Thats my theory anyway !!:shrug: xx

I took soy isoflavones for the 1st time this cycle from cd 3-7 120mg. It delayed my ovulation by a week. Dont care as long as i get a sticky bfp !! xx

Do you have long cycles? I was just wondering because I was thinking of trying it, but was warned against it because my cycles are fairly 'normal'...

I took soy this month CD 3-8 and ovulated on CD12 which is earlier than expected but only by a couple of days.

If no BFP this month I think I'll make the investment and get some soft cups/Instead cups for next month

Do you have long cycles? I was just wondering because I was thinking of trying it, but was warned against it because my cycles are fairly 'normal'...

No Hun mine are quite regular. 27-30 long. I thought I'd try soy for 1 month just to see how it went. I don't think I would use them again as I don't want another delayed ovulation. I took them for better egg quality. Just hope this egg is of A1 quality :haha: xx

I was thinking of you using Soy but was not sure of when and how much to take.

I have taken soya for three months now it hasn't effected my cycle at all..
I have always been bang on 30 days.. I OV around CD14..
I took 200mg from CD3-CD7.. the only differnce I have noticed is I feel OV ( stronger OV, I guess)
I have only one tube so I am hoping soya will cause me to OV more than one eggie

I'm in! It's going to be very interesting temping next cycle, kind of like a science experiment!

well I did the Soy Isos this month from CD3 to CD7. so feel free to check out my charts LOL

Mission accomplished! Softcup in:) now just wait till all the troops are in !!:haha:

It is supposed to work like clomid...

There's a lot of info here

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/387010-soy-isoflavones-poll.html

And here

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

can I join too?:flower: I would love to have a baby in 2012.:baby:
I think. I'm in the two week wait. I started using the cbfm (second month using it) but had the flu..so missed a few days of testing and now it's just giving me high fertility readings but af is due in a week or so, not sure what's going on?
Dh and I used the instead softcups too...they are very interesting...and add serious comedy to the bd.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

can I join too?:flower: I would love to have a baby in 2012.:baby:
I think. I'm in the two week wait. I started using the cbfm (second month using it) but had the flu..so missed a few days of testing and now it's just giving me high fertility readings but af is due in a week or so, not sure what's going on?
Dh and I used the instead softcups too...they are very interesting...and add serious comedy to the bd.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

The CBFM is doing the same thing to me! This is my first month. I didn't miss any days testing, though. I've been testing for 15 days now and yesterday I finally got my first high reading. I'm on CD21 and AF is scheduled a week from now. NO CLUE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->