Team blue....now team pink!

Mrs Bee

Reaction score
Talk about crazy couple of weeks, saw the doctor at 15 week and he asked me if I'd like to know the sex, course I said yes and he said it looked like it was a boy...

Fast forward to our gender scan at 16 + 4 and the lady said girl.... Definately no boy bits there.... She was sure, and she's the same person we saw with our daughter and she got that right haha.

Now I'm waiting until the 20 week scan to announce our pregnancy along with the gender. This baby already has a sense of humour... Our little girl has got to be the most confused 2.5 year old on the planet... Right from the start she insisted she was having a baby sister... So we referred to my bump as baby Hazel....then the doc said baby boy so we told her doctor said not baby sister, it's baby brother...and we named him Harvey. So she spent the week calling him Harvey. Now we have told her baby sister and she's very excited baby hazel came back :haha: I feel at this point we are so blessed no matter what. We really wanted another girl, but got very excited about a boy(even though I thought I'd experience disappointment over a boy)..... So very keen for our 19/20 week scan now :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 144
And this is the 15 week pic with the mystery knob :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 163
Well I'd definitely say your recent one looks like a little girl.. and I'd say whatever the arrow is pointing to in the second pic looks wayyyyy to big to be a boy part :rofl: that's just my uneducated opinion!!!!!! Congrats though!!!! (LOVE the name hazel, are y'all actually using that? Or just a nickname? )

Hehe, glad you got a good picture! That's all girl=) the mystery know is very large;) congratulations my sister and I are best friends!!

Oh wow, that must've been quite an experience! hehe

Well I'd definitely say your recent one looks like a little girl.. and I'd say whatever the arrow is pointing to in the second pic looks wayyyyy to big to be a boy part :rofl: that's just my uneducated opinion!!!!!! Congrats though!!!! (LOVE the name hazel, are y'all actually using that? Or just a nickname? )

Funny you say that re size.....my sister in law said the same....her boy was all balls and little penis :haha:

And yes, that's her name Hazel :cloud9:

So many joining team pink on here! Congrats on your second girl! I won't know til bump is born but I think we are on team pink as well

I'm in the same boat! First told boy at 14 weeks then told girl at 16 weeks. Now waiting to verify at 20weeks.

I agree that the "boy parts" look almost like a leg! :haha: huge congrats on team pink and I love the name Hazel <3

Congrats on your little girl! Same thing happened to me, the OB said boy then literally the next day the gender scan lady said girl! I also waited until the anatomy scan to announce it. :)

That's all girl!! Not sure what it is in pic two but doesn't really look anything like boys parts way too big! X

Thanks for all your replies ladies :) makes me feel better about getting attached to my baby girl :) the gender scan looks exactly like my daughters at 16 weeks so I have no idea what the doctor saw - kinda wish he hadn't said anything! Would have saved the confusion...we had even told our parents it was a boy - so both our dads are grumpy coz we aren't having a boy - which makes me laugh coz they adore Alice, so I don't see why our second child needs to be a different gender. At least my husband is thrilled to be having another little girl

Aww. Thats definitely a girl :) guess its a good reason to double check when told the gender early lol.

Wow... If that WAS a boy I'd be impressed in a kind of disturbed way. Definitely looks like a third leg, or a coil of umbilical cord, LOL! My sister had the opposite experience. Told at 17 weeks she was having a girl, then anatomy scan definitely revealed she was having a boy.

With my son... We knew from 16 weeks on that he was definitely a boy; he was all balls and what looked like an extra finger, lol! Congrats on going pink! LOVE the name Hazel!

Congratulations on your girl! I agree, the other pic looks like the cord maybe : )

This makes me anxious! :haha: my LO was a girl at 16 weeks... Hoping she's still female in a weeks time.

Would definitely say that's a girl, the other picture is something waaaay too big to be boy bits, surely!

Sorry you've had a bit of a faff with finding out :hugs:

That's what I'm thinking - must have been cord! I'll keep you updated - I've got my anatomy scan booked for 2 weeks time :)

Such a weird experience - but so positive because I realised I wouldn't be disapointed to have a baby boy :)

Oh you have me worried now! We were told boy at 15 weeks and 3 days! Have my 21 week scan next week, but didn't even consider they can tell me it's a girl?! :wacko:

That potty shot is definitely girly, congratulations!!!

I think the 'boy' one is a swollen labia. I think girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->