Team blue....now team pink!

I think the 'boy' one is a swollen labia. I think girl :)

That's the other thing I thought too..... Baby is pretty tiny at 15 weeks, so I'm assuming their bits are even tinier....so swollen girly bits are definately possible. Only a week to go till we find out for sure. Unless she's feeling super cheeky and doesn't want to show for the ultrasound..... I'm hoping we are team pink....I've been going through all my daughters old baby things getting very excited

You guys have me worried now! We were told that 15+1 girl, by our ob.
Were having a gender scan next week
I hadnt even considered ahe may have been wrong as ive felt its a girl the whole time.. now im worried lol

Any gender told before 16 weeks can be wrong. But generally its right ( some are just really obvious ) i wouldn't worry too much.

I think the 'boy' one is a swollen labia. I think girl :)

That's the other thing I thought too..... Baby is pretty tiny at 15 weeks, so I'm assuming their bits are even tinier....so swollen girly bits are definately possible. Only a week to go till we find out for sure. Unless she's feeling super cheeky and doesn't want to show for the ultrasound..... I'm hoping we are team pink....I've been going through all my daughters old baby things getting very excited

When we went for our gender scan with this baby, my OH, mum and myself all looked at each other whispering boy when baby came on the screen. The tech didn't say anything for 5 mins and then went 'yes, definitely a girl, I know what you're thinking, it isn't boys bits, it's a swollen labia. I took so long because I wanted to make sure I knew what I thought I saw, but definitely a girl, swollen labia' We were definitely expecting him to say boy lol.

It couldn't be confirmed at my 20 week scan as she wasn't playing ball but I had a growth scan 3 days ago and you could clearly see she was a girl. Tech said also :)

Glad you still have your little girl :) makes me very excited for my scan this Friday :) I hope she's cooperating :) awww I've just noticed your daughter is called Heidi Jayne... So beautiful - Heidi is my daughters middle name :)

Oh dear, I had an early scan and was told boy and the bits looked very big too. 1.5 weeks til my gender scan so hoping it is still a boy haha x

We were told boy at 12 week NT scan to check for downs. It was a level II ultrasound and I was told boy. Let's see if that changes too in the next 2 weeks.... I hope nit does not change just because it's hard to readjust.....

Hopefully you ladies are still having boys - it's hard once you have adjusted to one or the other isn't it! I'm sure it's all good - although it seems stuff ups are much more common than I'd thought, mostly they do get it right!

My step sister told me the other day that my OB has told about 5 people she knows the wrong gender at an early scan - you would think if he kept getting it wrong he would stop handing out his guess!!! Oh well....he is absolutely lovely none the less

Thought i would update that we had a gender scan at 16+6 a few days ago and we definately have a pink bundle on board :)

Had our scan today!!!! Was amazing to see every little detail.....we are having a baby GIRL!!!! We are so over the moon to have a little sister for our daughter :) Her name will be Hazel Faith :) no doubts about those three little white lines :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->