Team curvy bumps ????

TattedDivaTTC

Reaction score
how and what do i do to connect with other plus size women who have concieved OR trying to....i heard of this group but how do ifind them lol or any simular

You made a first great start :) .. They will respond here :) Like me :)

Hello!! I'm plus size (Thanks to PCOS) and have been TTC'ing for 17 months I have an almost 8 yr old daughter I conceived naturally but can't seem to catch a break now that I'm older.. Baby #2 will be our last.. I'm 37 and DH is 40.

You made a first great start :) .. They will respond here :) Like me :)

Hello!! I'm plus size (Thanks to PCOS) and have been TTC'ing for 17 months I have an almost 8 yr old daughter I conceived naturally but can't seem to catch a break now that I'm older.. Baby #2 will be our last.. I'm 37 and DH is 40.

hi :hi:im plus size thanks to eating:haha::haha::haha:
i have a 21mth old son and this is our 1st month ttc#2

I am plus size! I have a 14 month old and a 4 year old ttc our third for 6 months now!

WELL, we have been trying to conceive for ...hmmm id say 4 months now, i know im still within the 1 year time but i dont have regular cycles.. so i dont konw where to begin to chart, or anything like that..i have the app on my phone that tells me stuff but sometimes.. (MOST TIMES) THATS Off so i cant go by that.. so idk what to do ...or how to even begin.. its been like ttc for me is .. "doing the do" and hoping it comes out right lol .. so im not doing all i CAN do to try ..excpet for trying to eat right, and loosing some weight ...

I've conceived two babies and lost them both. The first was 27 weeks when she died suddenly. The second was a MMC that stopped growing at 6 weeks.

Ovulation strips can be helpful, I have regular cycles so I am not sure how that would work for you that has to be tough.

yea it is tough .. well i mean like .. i always start a few days before or a day or two after i THINK im going to start .. idk if thats considered regular or .. what is even regular lol well if i get the strips ..WHEN do i start using them ?

im plus size and been TTC for over a year now...trying Clomid..no such luck so far...about to take my 3rd dosage...i have Polycystic ovaries...no PCOS symptoms though....have hashimoto's due to my hypothyroidism...finally got my thyroid under control about 4 months ago...im 24 and hubby will be 25 this year. both overweight...started going to gym to better myself and my body to see if thatll help with stress and TTC...so we will see.

Yeah, i started going to the gym about.... a week and a half ago .. and i have started taking this diet pill called Phentrmene, i have lost 8 pounds since..the 18th so 10 days i guess you could say...so im trying that to see if that helps ...idk i dont think i have Polycystic overises or anything like that honestly i think its my wight or.. idk ...lol but i seriously want to know when to start " tinkling" on the OPK strips idk or have a clue when to start using them

i was told if you dont know when you ovulate to start taking the OPKs i think on CD10.....until you get a positive...or Cd14...im not sure..but i would start at least on CD10...just to be sure you dont miss it...some ppl have a short time they get a positive...so if you take a test at 2pm you might not get a positive til 6pm...something like that...ovulation is tricky! you DONT want to use 1st morning urine...i thought it would be like a pregnancy test...but its not. good luck!

OHH kay gotcha so its like you have to test ..more than once a day...and do ou keep testing the day you get a positive ? ... i know this is going to sound so childish and stupid.. but like... if my period starts on the 1st of the month for instance...i should start using the strips around the 10th correct.. like...counting 9 days after my period starts ?

Yeah day 1 is the day you start. Once you get a positive get to bding!!! :)

LOL ok im still not clear.. the day AFTER my period stops.. or the DAY it starts ?

I use my ovulation strips starting like 2 days after my period stops you normally get 20 something in the pack I get and they expire like 30 days after the bottle starts opening. It is best not to use FMU and to do it around the same time everyday to give an accurate reading. I BD'd the day before I got a postive and the day after for a few days so hoping we have a sticky bean growing but thus far ive had no luck.

hmm well how will you know BEFORE you get a positive ... -_- after yup i know but.. before.. so .. when you get a positive means your O right

AAAAAND .. what are the best kind to get and where ...? i know some people get stuff offline .. so i dont know .

Yeah, i started going to the gym about.... a week and a half ago .. and i have started taking this diet pill called Phentrmene, i have lost 8 pounds since..the 18th so 10 days i guess you could say...so im trying that to see if that helps ...idk i dont think i have Polycystic overises or anything like that honestly i think its my wight or.. idk ...lol but i seriously want to know when to start " tinkling" on the OPK strips idk or have a clue when to start using them

I'd be careful with the diet pill and TTC'ing.. you wanna make sure to get off of it before you conceive.. Very dangerous for a fetus. Have you tried the 17 day diet? There is a book about it.. it's a great diet..it changes every 17 days so you don't get bored. My husband even liked it..LOL

ohhhhhh ive consulted my doc about it and its all good.. but yea.. im going to start something different soon .. lookin at a book called "EAT THIS NOT THAT" ... so yea im preparing for it :D .... but thats y i was asking about OPKs so i can look at ovulation and go from there ..

The thing with the OPK's is to tell you that you will ovulate between 12-48 hours I think after a positive. So once you get a cycle or two under your belt you can generally tell when you will O so you can baby dance around the appropriate times hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->