Team curvy bumps ????

Hi I am also plus size! I have a 5 year old and a 13 month old and me and the hubby just starting trying for our 3rd (technically mine and his... 2nd baby). =)

Hi I am also plus size! I have a 5 year old and a 13 month old and me and the hubby just starting trying for our 3rd (technically mine and his... 2nd baby). =)

CONGRATS on your two beautiful babies.. baby dust to you sweetie....:dust:
hope you get your :bfp: soon

Hi I'm plus sized I have two year old son who I conceived naturally a month after a mc and I was plus size then too now I'm even more plus sized (never loss the baby weight) I'm TTC number 2 and its a lil bit harder than what I'm use to but then again I've only been trying for two month of getting off depo (birth control)

Yea, i have been trying for like , 4 months but... not charting or checking ovulation or anything so ... i guess i better get on that . .going to get OPKs to start with

Try like amazon or ebay for strips too thats what I have atm and they work fine.

thats what i was wondering is where should i get them from .... but .. i will do that :D do they come with instructions ?

Hi ladies, I am also plus size and in need of some buddies! :wave: I'm 24, my husband is 23, and we have been TTC for about 8 months now. I have extremely irregular cycles, been off of BCP and Depo for a while, and am also hypothyroid. Right now (according to FF), I'm 14DPO but took a test this morning and it was a BFN.

This is where I get all my test strips: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/

I've tried the sticks but they are so confusing to read I really like the digitals but I'm trying to find where I can get them atlease s little cheaper

You can get like 40 ov tests and I think 10 pregnancy for 8-16 dollars. =)

Oh and there are instructions. You dip in urine for 3-5 seconds generally 3.

I searched for ovulation and pregnancy tests on google the other day and went through all the sites for the best offers! I found some pretty good kits on amazon for pretty cheap. I haven't done any of this before so I'm pretty new to it... but if I get AF in the next couple of days I will be buying some to try for next month!

Alright thanks i will do the same.. YEAHHH im new to this stuff too .. :)

Some strips actually require FMU. Just make sure to read the instructions. They must all be different. I got a months supply from Target for $14, I think.
Honestly though, charting is more straightforward and free. That is usually my go to, when trying to see when I ovulated.:thumbup:

Dollar Tree also has OPKs. I've used those, they are like the strips, not happy face ones though.

Some strips actually require FMU. Just make sure to read the instructions. They must all be different. I got a months supply from Target for $14, I think.
Honestly though, charting is more straightforward and free. That is usually my go to, when trying to see when I ovulated.:thumbup:

well thats if you have pretty regular cycles. mine kinda differ sometimes.. so ...charting dosnt always ensure your O on that day. i wanna make sure i AM O aswell

Hi ladies! :hi: I would love to join. I am also plus-size, have PCOS, and am prediabetic. I have one beautiful daughter who will be one in just over 2 weeks. She took over a year to conceive. I am on my 3rd cycle TTC #2. I got pregnant on my first cycle this time around, but miscarried it. Sticky baby dust to everyone!

TattedDiva - Since your cycles are irregular, I would really recommend a combination of bbt charting and opks. Opks predict ovulation, but don't confirm it, and bbt charting confirms ovulation, but doesn't predict it, so you really cover your bases by doing both at least until you understand your body better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->