Team Fashionably Late

Team Fashionably Late is looking for members. This team is for those Ages 30 and up who are trying for their first bump!
22 out of 44 have successfully gotten their BFP!!! That's 50% success rate for us over 30's - Congrats ladies!

Who's on board:

aneageraussie :bfp:
amerikiwi :bfp:
want2bamom :bfp:
Leila Fae
mikababy :bfp:
RobenR :bfp:
LilMinx
hopefulfor09 :bfp:
hekate :bfp:
Clueless
Schmelly
mogwai :bfp:
Sayuri
JTP
ttc2009
leelee :bfp:
Mork :bfp:
luca123 :bfp:
carmencia
kasey
jeanettekaren
CoolCupcake
cath :bfp:
mwttc :bfp:
crackle :bfp:
Mrs G :bfp:
KiwiGal :bfp:
BabyBrave :bfp:
shalagirl :bfp:
Peardrop
SmileyShazza :bfp:
tiggercats :bfp:
confused_one
lioness168
Seity :bfp:
Buds :bfp:
missisH
CHILLbilly
Enid Le Fay
Rumpskin
Fishwife
nessie01
I want a bump
heavenly​

Code for Signature:
Blue Text
PHP:
[IMG]https://img801.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/03/17/99e011a52877f9a53306b6889330324e.gif[/IMG]

Red Lips
PHP:
[IMG]https://www.freefever.com/piczo/glitters/lips/i74305032_12479.gif[/IMG]
[B][I][SIZE="4"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR=RED]Team Fashionably Late![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Wow have been away for a while but what results - fantastic - hopefuly I'll join them all soon and all the rest of you fashionably late girls!!! xxx

Welcome Adela :wave:

Congrats lioness!!

JTP - Could I please have a flashing :bfp: next to my name :D - Thank You!!!

Congrats Sayuri! 60% success rate ladies. Those are some darn good odds.

Congrats!

It's good to hear that a Fasionably Late lady has had success. Especially as it's my birthday next Friday :roll:

Wow that list is looking really good with all the :bfp:'s!!

I was on it but see I was taken off... I wasn't around for quite a while. Please add me to the 33 yrs old group.
Haven't had much change to TTC in the past months due to work but I'm home now and giving it a shot!

I'm graduating from the 30 group to the 31 group on Friday 22nd. If hat could be arranged! :winkwink:

Wow that list is looking really good with all the :bfp:'s!!

I was on it but see I was taken off... I wasn't around for quite a while. Please add me to the 33 yrs old group.
Haven't had much change to TTC in the past months due to work but I'm home now and giving it a shot!

I only removed you since I saw your account didn't exist anymore. I'll add your new account name to the list.

Congrats!

It's good to hear that a Fasionably Late lady has had success. Especially as it's my birthday next Friday :roll:

Fingers crossed you get that BFP! Maybe a birthday baby is in your future?

This thread has an excellent success rate! I am directing any fashionably late moms here so they can get their BFP lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->