Team Fashionably Late

Congrats Seity!!! Been away for a few days, just catching up!

Just look at all those :bfp: s on the front page now - there's hope for us all!

Hey, looking at first page, 3 out of 10 of us who are 32 have got their BFP's. Not sure whether that brings me hope or not....... anyone know or care to share how long they have been ttc?? xx

11 cycles for me! good luck mork!

thanks honey, fxd to all of us yet to get our bfp's and a healthy happy 9 months to those of you who are pg!!!!!!!! xxx

It took us 4 months, but I started out with bbt charting and using opks to try and decrease the amount of time it might take us.

I'm on cycle 11 now. BBT charted for 7 months but gave up a couple of months ago as it was starting to stress me out. After 7 months I know my cycle and it's very regular.

I'm about to enter the 2WW again. DH and I have been extremely *ahem* thorough this month so fingers crossed!

:hi: Hiya I really want to join you guys! so many poitive stories!! Anyway I am 31 and this is my first cycle trying Testing/cycle day 1 is the 1 August? is there anyone who will be testing on that day too?

:wave: Welcome Sayuri. I've added you to the first page. I hope you get your BFP soon.

Shalagirl - Congrats on your :bfp: !

Congratulations Shalagirl! There is so much positive news on here!! I can feel we are going to get some more *happyclap*:happydance:

ooooooh my ticker works !! yaay!...sorry a little excited here!!

Getting the tickers to work is half the fun! This tends to be a quiet group, but hopefully everyone will keep us updated. Especially if they get their BFP.

Yes it will be nice to hear some of the other stories!:happydance:

Hopefully it won't be long!!!!!:dust: to all in team fashionably late!! xx

Got my :bfp: !!!!!
Really shocked, had no symptoms, now starting to get really nervous, early days yet.

That's great crackle! Congrats!! :yipee:

:dust:

FX'd for more BFP's for this group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78