Team Fashionably Late

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing? Anyone testing soon? :dust:

Wow look at all the BFP's on the front page! I've been MIA a bit but we are trying as of now!
I've had a birthday too so maybe should be moved to the '33' spot. =(

Hi guys, its been awhile since I've popped my head in. How is everyone going? I noticed the front page has alot of BFPs! As for me...well...I'm still sitting there without a BFP flashing....have an another appointment with the FS on Monday so we will see where we are going after that. I've just started my third round of Clomid, hoping to get off it after this cycle and try something else. Oh and by the way, my b'day is tomorrow...do I have to be moved to the next spot? Perhaps we can move me to "21 again"!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to everyone.

Wow look at all the BFP's on the front page! I've been MIA a bit but we are trying as of now!
I've had a birthday too so maybe should be moved to the '33' spot. =(

I'll move you up if you'd like. It's up to you.

Hi guys, its been awhile since I've popped my head in. How is everyone going? I noticed the front page has alot of BFPs! As for me...well...I'm still sitting there without a BFP flashing....have an another appointment with the FS on Monday so we will see where we are going after that. I've just started my third round of Clomid, hoping to get off it after this cycle and try something else. Oh and by the way, my b'day is tomorrow...do I have to be moved to the next spot? Perhaps we can move me to "21 again"!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck to everyone.

Good luck with the Clomid and Happy Birthday too! I like that - 21 again. I was thinking for myself 36 = 18*2, so that made me 18 again when I had my b-day. No need to move you up an age if you don't want. We'll be immortal and stay the same age :winkwink:

Thanks Seity, my DH says we can start counting backwards if I like...making me 34 today, not 36!!! But I agree with you "We'll be immortal and stay the same age" :)!!! Thank you for the birthday wishes, I actually had a great day (even though I had to work). Oh, and Congratulations on your :bfp:, wishing you a H&H 9 months!!! :hug:

Bump and more :dust: for all those waiting on their BFP's

want2bamom - Let me know when you're ready to post your BFP!

Hey ladies, just popped in to let you know i got my BFP! I hope the babydust is working its way around all of us in this thread xx

Congrats Mork! Sticky dust :dust: and I hope you have a HH 9months.

Congats Mork!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!!

As for me, I'm still here, FX for a BFP soon. I am currently going through my first IVF cycle, FX and lots of sticky dust to me :dust:

How is everyone else going?

Hi! I'm still hanging around TTC. On cycle 14 now and expecting AF to show up in the next day or so.

DH is away at the crucial times for the next 3-4 months so if I'm not successful this cycle then that's it until 2010 for me. Ah well, means I can drink lots of bubby at Christmas!

Hey Leila. That's a shame about your DH being away in the next few months during the important days. FX'd this month is the one :dust:
We had a few more stealth BFP's that I added to the first post. I'd love to see more BFP's!

Well ladies, finally after 2 years of ttc and being a LTTTCer...I would like to announce I have tested and got a :bfp: for the past 5 days. I have confirmation bloods in 2 days time. I will let you know how the bloods come back on Wednesday! FX the bloods come back positive with great beta numbers :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Huge CONGRATS! have a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Welcome on board Adela.

Congrats lioness168! Fabulous news! :flower:

Just popping in to confirm that we are definately pregnant - 5 weeks pregnant!!! :wohoo: After several years and lots of heartbreak!!!

Best of luck to everyone on your journey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->