Team Gsiac - Members Only

Good luck Linds :hugs:

Well done James!!!

And happy birthday Ava!!!!!!!! :happydance:

https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/P1020065.jpg

whit

Hope Ava is having a nice B-day!

Naughty Naughty T! So awesome you took a pic!

Lindsey - Thinking of you and your boy! :hugs:

I wanted to brag about my husband!
He set his alarm a half hour early this morning to get up and surprise me! He made me a waffle and cut it up (so sleepy me wouldn't have to worry about a knife lol) and hot chocolate and served it to me in bed! SO SWEET! We said only cards this year, so I thought it was so sweet that he decided to make me something instead of buy me something!
(And James slept from 10pm-almost 8 am with no wakes! What a sweet boy!)

Bethany on her first date last week. don't think either party are too interested

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 10
That's so cute that you got pics of her first date! Something to show her future boyfriends!

Linds, I hope Joshua's operation went ok :hugs:

Clever James, he'll be away in no time :D

Haha Jess, so cute!

Holly is as riveted by her dates as Bethany is. They make a cute pair though :haha:

Hope Ava's been having a lovely day!

Holly has been a little bugger today, I'm exhausted lol. She tipped all the recycling on the floor and tried to drink out of an empty cider can. Her best moment today was smearing poo all over my bed, while I was changing her nappy :wacko:

Linds- Hope joshua's surgery went well, thinking of you!!!<3

Jess- Love love love T hahaha she seems cheeky.. just like Ava you are going to have your hands full when she gets moving!!!

to the rest!! Thanks for the birthday wishes- Ava had a fab day for the most part!

Introducing Ava's new shoes!!!

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/08500601_z.jpg

I had no idea my husband even bought these for her!! I was jumping for joy as Mason's first pair of shoes were air jordan too...so thoughtful!.. LOVE LOVE LOVE air jordan shoes!!!!!

ok im done lol.

C - Glad Ava's B-day went well. how sweet of your husband! Those shoes are SO CUTE!!

Cute shoes!

Haha Jessica, T is awesome, Maria eats the dirt from the plant pots too :haha:

Yay first day Cat Lover, disinterested is prob better than how Maria's first date went - the boy kicked her in the head :dohh:

Hope Joshua's operation went ok Linds

Almost split up with OH yesterday - wouldn't that just be perfect, splitting up on valentines....

Oh great, I smell a stinky

Oh dear Nats, sounds like he needs a good kick up the arse again. I hope he starts to buck up his ideas soon :hugs:

Oh those shoes are soooo cute, I want to see Ava wearing them!

db glad ava had a good birthday! Nat oh no hon i hope ur ok now? Xx

Umm, pics of Ava in those shoes, PLEASE! Adorable!!!! I can find only a few pair of girl Jordans. :(

Nat, I hope you are alright. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->