Team Stacey...or Team Janine

Team Stacey, can not stand Janine, urgh just want to slap the smile from her face had a guts full of her, can't wait till she goes to be honest, brilliant actor she is tho

Team Stacey deffo!! I loved it when she kicked Janines butt!!

Stacey! I do like Janine because shes so devious, but when its against Stacey, its Stace all the way! xx

I love Janine!! Only because if she wasn't in it and everybody in the soap was all happy happy with each other then it would be really boring...it's scenes like that which make the soap lol i mean be honest if everyone was all friends in it, who the hell would find that entertaining lol x

I always realy liked janines charecter untill this whole stacey thing, I still like her but now find I want to slap her about a bit :)

I like Janine as a character, I think she brings a lot of fun and a different aspect to the show. She needs someone to love her. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't be friends with her but she reminds me of someone I know to a certain extent. She tries to be strong but actually, Ryan is right, there is a deeper, more vulnerable side to her and she was worried that Ryan would leave her.

But I'm still Team Stacey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->