Team Yellow however.......

Donna84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I had my 20 week scan today and stuck to our decision to not find out the gender, having looked at my pics I believe I have a potty shot? And would be interested to see what people's opinions are without actually having it confirmed by a sonographer

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 39
I think boy because i "think" I see something. Doesn't look as flat as previous girl scans I've seen but then it doesn't look as obvious as my boy scans lol, am no good at it tho xx

I'd say more boy than girl.... But I could be wrong x

Thank you ladies, when we were in there myself & OH said we though we saw something then not but baby was moving its legs so much. I'm one of those people who would really love a surprise but also impatient lol

I hesitate to guess because I think what I'm seeing that looks like a boy is actually the leg bent up under your little ones bum.

The legs are definitely bent up and feet possibly crossed over, I feel there is a possibility that between the legs it might be the ball sack (sorry lol) but the penis is not visible or it's a girl!
I kind of like the idea that it's inconclusive but at the same time exciting to hear opinions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->