Team Yellow is now Team....

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
:blue: !!

There was no hope for not finding out today at our scan. As soon as the tech put the wand on my belly, there was baby, spread eagle, man junk floating in the water. :haha: Without thought I looked at her and said "THATS A PENIS!" She laughed, and said "Well it could be cord". I told her before we started I didnt want her to go out of her way to tell me because I really did want to be surprised on babys birthday...so I looked at her again and said "Yeah, it could be cord, but its not, is it?" She laughed again and said "No, its penis" Team yellow is officially team blue.

I was so shocked! I thought for sure this baby was a girl. :shrug: I guess mommy intuition isnt always correct.

Aw congrats !! Same thing happened at our ultrasound , as soon as she put the wand on my belly my hubby and I were like yep there it is ! Hahah

Congratulations 😁 You must be so excited!

Congratulations!!! I bet it will be awesome to have two boys close together like that. :D

Did you have any hints that it might be a boy at previous scans? I never have mommy intuition, which sounds like it might be just as well. LOL

Congratulations!!! I bet it will be awesome to have two boys close together like that. :D

Did you have any hints that it might be a boy at previous scans? I never have mommy intuition, which sounds like it might be just as well. LOL

Nothing. I havent had an U/S since like 14ish weeks? But that was just to check for his heartbeat so it was quick. I was right with my other 2 so I thought for sure Id be right this time. Ive been referring to this poor kid as "her/she" for WEEKS! :dohh:

Congrats on team blue!! My yellow bump was revealed to be pink a few days ago too. I'm sure like me you are excited and not at all bummed the surprise was spoiled.

Congrats on team blue!! My yellow bump was revealed to be pink a few days ago too. I'm sure like me you are excited and not at all bummed the surprise was spoiled.

Not at all. I went to the appointment (hubby had to stay home with the kids) and told the tech that we wanted to be surprised, so I didnt want her to go out of her way to tell me, but this isnt our first rodeo, I know what Im looking at, so if I thought I saw the gender and asked her, that she would let me know. I was still surprised, so its all good. :)

In all reality, its probably better that we found out. Our 5 year old has been wanting a baby sister for years. She took the news kind of hard, at least now we have a few months to get her excited to have another little brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->