Team Yellow question -- just out of curiosity!

Mine have all said girl and I think boy,hubby isn't sure but not long til we find out lol x

I think gut instinct is just as good an indicator as any...couldn't explain why but the entire pregnancy I really felt like I was having a boy, so I was pleased to find out I was right :) Chinese calendar thingy was right too...only person who was wrong was my MW, but to be fair she said girl at an early check up when the HB was quite fast, I think it slows down as they get bigger? Anyway, if you have a really strong feeling either way then I think it's worth paying attention!

I never thought I'd find out, always thought a surprise was better. But the feeling was so strong I couldn't wait ;)

I can't wait to get updates on this thread as babies are born!

Heartbeat for me has varied from 130s-160s, so indicative of either (and from what I hear it's not the most reliable indicator anyway). I think Smiler might be right that the heartbeat slows as the baby gets bigger.

What's the story with how you carry the baby?

I think with carrying it's if you're all out front then it's a boy, and if you're more across then it's a girl. This was true for my friend who had 2 boys then a girl - she said she could tell because she was carrying differently. But I know someone who's all out front like me and she knows she's having a girl, so I suppose it depends on your body. Like a PP said, if you're small you might not have anywhere to go other than forwards :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->