Tears before bedtime

carries

Mother of two under two!
Reaction score
Me and my OH went camping for the weekend to Norfolk (which btw was lovely) and when we got back I realised that I hadnt dont the load of washing I needed before I left!

This meant that from my vast maternity wardwrobe of two pairs of linen trousers and two pairs of jeans everything was dirty. I literally had nothing to wear to work this morning! Luckily I managed to find a pair of leggings and a dress that just fitted over my bump but made me feel really fat and miserable. Cant afford tobuy any more amternity clothes until payday next week either!!!

Booooooooooooooooo!

Well, I just thought bugger it and bought £55 of clothes on the credit card...it was either that or come to work tommorow in my PJ's!!!

I had something similar this morning. My DH does the wash and I told him last night that I only had one clean mat top left. He did a load last night which only had one of my shirts in it so it was still wet this morning and then I SPILLED breakfast on my one clean dry top!!!! :hissy: I ended up having to wear a top that I bought for fall (it was on sale) and it's suppose to be 30 degrees today. GRRRR!!! :grr:

I HATE my lack of wardrobe!!! I feel your pain!

Glad you got some new clothes! Hope they're gorgeous x

im going camping 2moro and was worried i wouldnt get much sleep, just seen how far gone u are and feel silly now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->