*tears*

O

Ozzieshunni

Tested this morning. :bfn: Seems like everyone that was testing this month got it. No sign of AF, but I'm crushed, literally crushed. I was just wanting to have something happy. Some good news. I'm so mad at OH and I don't know why, it's not his fault, but I'm just so mad I want to blame someone. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tested this morning. :bfn: Seems like everyone that was testing this month got it. No sign of AF, but I'm crushed, literally crushed. I was just wanting to have something happy. Some good news. I'm so mad at OH and I don't know why, it's not his fault, but I'm just so mad I want to blame someone. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Im so sorry Ozzieshunni I have felt like this many the times myself. It still may be too early to test though there is hope and not over until the witch arrives. I have my FX for you. You will pick yourself up eventually but it is very hard :hugs:

Aww sorry dear know how you feel... Hugs to you, and like wantingagirl said, it ain't over till ugly witch shows, or you get a BFP... I vote for BFP! Hang in there...

aww sweetie its not over for you yet and if it makes you feel better i got my af on monday 2 days earlier than it should of been and i still feel sick and never had an af like this one so not everyone has there bfp so maybe we will get it together next month

:hugs: Thanks girls :) I'm still upset and I'll probably be for most of the day, but it's good to have support like you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->