• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tech would not reveal gender! Any guesses?

hopestruck

Mommy to a Miracle
Reaction score
Had my 20 week scan yesterday (21+5) and baby measured perfectly and weighs 1 lb! Techs in our province cannot tell you the sex at the ultrasound (because of gender-based abortions that are common among some ethnic groups), so I have to wait until my next doctor's appointment (on Thursday) to find out.

She briefly scanned over the crotch area while showing us the baby, and I didn't see a dangly, BUT it wasn't a very good angle so I'm not jumping to conclusions.

However, in looking at my scan pics I'm wondering if we can see anything in this one here? To me it looks like you can see baby's pubic bone in the far left corner (that little hamburger!), which would indicate girl. I have no idea what I am doing though and could be wrong. Thoughts?!

(click for closer shot)
baby5.jpg

Yep that's the same thing I was looking at! It looks like there are three entrances there. I can't seem to find any other similar scan pics though, so it's really hard to say!

At that gestation you need a potty shot to tell gender good luck hope you get what you've hoped for!

Saw the doctor today and he showed me the "bum shot" the tech had passed along in her report, along with the note "XX" written below... our little baby is a SHE! :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->